Black Women : I want to be a man

Brother Radical Faith you said: “We have a dominant consiencousness and subdued consciencousness. It is not good to be too masculine or too feminine. There is a harmony and balance between both. Your physical gender is the sign of which consciencousness is supposed dominant.” I wish it could be that simple for me but it’s not. My anatomy (dominant consiencousness) and my mental (subdued consciencousness) never matched! My hobbies, sport preferences and perspectives are all masculine. But my biology is feminine it brings me uneasiness. So I ask you what do you do when your mental and anatomy are not comfortable with each other?

Sister when I spoke of consciencousness I was talking about the mental. Think of your total consciencousness as a circle divided into upper and lower halves. The upper half is your dominant consciencousness and the lower your subdued consciencousness. Because your dominant conscienceness is feminine your body is female not the other way around. What I am saying to you is a majority of your being is feminine but there's a large portion of you being that is masculine. That part of your being is so overpowering that your subdued masculinity overpowers some of your femininity. You present yourself in the image of a female because thats what your dominant conscienceness is, what your body is and is customary in society for the image of femininity. You have a sexual desire for females because your subdued masculinity overpowers your dominant femininity when it comes to sex. Your masculinity may also overpower other areas of your being. This however doesn't mean that you should be a man. I believe society has placed more emphasis on masculity and it's attributes then femininity. What you must understand is both are equally important and could not survive without eachother. Understand this, you are female for a reason and it is not a mistake that you are what and who you are. Your must find that reason. Your dilemma is not uncommon. Also understand, in order to have something we must give up something. You can't have what may be considers the best of both worlds and if we have it we can't keep it. Sister there is nothing wrong with women being leaders or in control or command. The former bishop of my church was a woman. She was awesome because she had submissive persuasion. This means she was humble and gracious yet commanded our action. Sort of like a grandmother but with more control. She led with wisdom. Wisdom is a feminine attribute. Just something to think about.

Peace & Love Sister

Kwango

Peace sis...

I am posting on this board because I don’t know where else I could post this... Well, I want to be a man. It’s something I’ve always secretly wanted. I decide to tell my feelings here because this forum is completely anonymous and the members here are nice people. My folks begin to notice a difference in me. Whether or not my bisexuality is immoral it’s not the question in this thread. What I want to know is WHY something about me wants to be a man? I feel a pressing desire to be a man. Will it go away? I am still very feminine. I even have the habit to wear skirts and make-up all the time. But deep down inside of me I want to be a man. Does it have something to do with my sexual desire for women? Do you think it will go away because I’m outwardly so feminine...

Do you like sex with men?

I know you said that you sexually desire women also, but have you ever been physically intimate with a woman?

Radical Faith said:
Sister when I spoke of consciencousness I was talking about the mental. Think of your total consciencousness as a circle divided into upper and lower halves. The upper half is your dominant consciencousness and the lower your subdued consciencousness. Because your dominant conscienceness is feminine your body is female not the other way around.
It’s not so easy Brother Radical Faith my MIND is masculine. It never fit the body or adjusted my body! If the dominant consciencousness is the body HOW COME I am a female?? That's why I feel I was born in the wrong body.

This however doesn't mean that you should be a man. I believe society has placed more emphasis on masculity and it's attributes then femininity. What you must understand is both are equally important and could not survive without eachother.
Yes! Society is very much patriarchal. Many times people naturally disrespect women who are, or hold, any official position because of society’s condition to “think male.” In Congo men don’t care about the “balance” of society. They humiliate women who are masculine by making us feel ashamed of our feelings and persons. They talk about “God" and “the Laws of nature.” No wonder women like me in Africa are ashamed and so confused.

Understand this, you are female for a reason and it is not a mistake that you are what and who you are. Your must find that reason. Your dilemma is not uncommon.
Yea, here in America I met people with the same conflicting feelings I have. They’ve told me to not worry but to be comfortable with myself and understand my feelings. Just what sisters Destee and PurpleMoons explained. Mascunility is part of my personality and there’s nothing I can do to stop this desire to be a man. I don’t know WHY I am this way, I don’t know the reason... but I am doing the best I can to find out.

Also understand, in order to have something we must give up something. You can't have what may be considers the best of both worlds and if we have it we can't keep it.
My desire is not to be "comfortable" being a bisexual. I am not necessary dishonest having a husband and a girlfriend. How am I being dishonest if I TELL my husband and he understands exactly how I feel about MYSELF. He wants me close to him, so I should be alone rather than be his wife? I don’t know, I don’t think so.

Sister there is nothing wrong with women being leaders or in control or command.
Yes absolutely! But patriarchal society won’t return us our rightful place. I am growing tired of this because I see myself as much trapped in a woman body as I want the power of men. I continue to wear feminine clothe and make-up because I am forced to, I have the body of a girl!

The former bishop of my church was a woman. She was awesome because she had submissive persuasion. This means she was humble and gracious yet commanded our action. Sort of like a grandmother but with more control. She led with wisdom. Wisdom is a feminine attribute. Just something to think about.
You see Brother Radical Faith, I don’t want to be "submissive." I want to manifest fierceness, strength and impetuousness. I know women display gentleness, even submission and nurturing. They have the energy we need to bring sensitivity in the jerk societies we live in dominated by patriarchy, but inside of me feministic instincts are not natural.

Ralfa'il said:
Do you like sex with men?
I like sex with my husband.

have you ever been physically intimate with a woman?
Yes.

Kwango

Peace my central African sista....

I met a lot of Congolese women in Brussels Belgium.

Going by what I read of your posts concerning the feeling of aggressiveness, strength, love of muscularity and excercise...

I think I know part of your problem.

You seem to have too much of the male androgen testosterone.

This hormone will make you feel powerful and very ambitious and competitive.
That's why men fight and compete more than women, because we have more testosterone.

You may have an adrenaline problem because we men get testosterone from our balls, but women get it from thier adrenaline glands and if it's over active....you could be getting to much testosterone in your system.

Do you also have a powerful sex drive?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back