Khasm13 : i got spoken word beatz....

Wow ....Sounds Good bro....I tell ya...I was inspired of of that oone time...I wanna flow to that. I need to come back and see what else You have in here. Oh my!!! I did a recording before. Maybe I ca find something to mix with it...or maybe you got one you thing would be good with it! One time is mine...but I thought about that....Oh yeah! Your a blessing bro!
(Now that site is a different story! smh)

give me a voice recording and i will lace it ova one time...
sorry bout the ads...it's the price u pay 4 free audio hosting...lol
thanks for the props poet...

one love
khasm

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

u r right my brother...it is a lost art...it's all about money now... not content
either which way my brother...most of my beats travel at 95 bpm so that's why i said read something to one of them...so u can get the tempo down...once i get a voice piece...i can do whatever with it...take ur time...no rush and i have plenty beats...lol

one love
khasm

Khasm13,

Got it! And that is great, I'll be getting with Keita, probably before next Tuesdays meeting, and I will take my time with this, and we will make it happen. For Destee.com it will be about content and money!

Good talking, I will definitely be getting back with you, for I am truly a music lover!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back