Khasm13 : The Manifesto of Ascendancy for the Modern American N-word

Discussion in 'Khasm13' started by Khasm13, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT *******, the oppressed minority within our minority. Always down. Always out. Always complaining that they can't catch a break. Notoriously poor about doing for themselves. Constantly in need of a leader but unable to follow in any direction that's navigated by hard work, self-reliance. And though they spliff and drink and procreate their way onto welfare doles and WIC lines, ******* will tell you their state of being is no fault of their own. They are not responsible for their nearly 5 percent incarceration rate and their 9.2 percent unemployment rate. Not responsible for the 11.8 percent rate at which they drop out of high school. For the 69.3 percent of births they create out of wedlock.

Now, let me tell you something about my generation of black Americans. We are the inheritors of "the Deal" forced upon the entrenched white social, political, and legal establishment when my parents' generation won the struggle for civil rights. The Deal: We (blacks) take what is rightfully ours and you (the afore-described establishment) get citizens who will invest the same energy and dedication into raising families and working hard and being all around good people as was invested in snapping the neck of Jim Crow.

In the forty years since the Deal was brokered, since the Voting Rights Act was signed, there have been successes for blacks. But there are still too many blacks in prison, too many kids aggrandizing the thug life, and way too many African-Americans doing far too little with the opportunities others earned for them.

If we as a race could win the centuries-long war against institutionalized racism, why is it that so many of us cannot secure the advantage after decades of freedom?

[​IMG]
    The author, last night. Jason Merritt/Getty
    That which retards us is the worst of "us," those who disdain actual ascendancy gained by way of intellectual expansion and physical toil—who instead value the posture of an "urban," a "street," a "real" existence, no matter that such a culture threatens to render them extinct.

"Them" being *******.

I have no qualm about using the word ******. It is a word. It is in the English lexicon, and no amount of political correctness, no amputation into "the n-word"—as if by the castration of a few letters we should then be able to conceptualize its meaning without feeling its sting—will remove it from reality.

So I say this: It's time for ascended blacks to wish ******* good luck. Just as whites may be concerned with the good of all citizens but don't travel their days worrying specifically about the well-being of hillbillies from Appalachia, we need to send ******* on their way. We need to start extolling the most virtuous of ourselves. It is time to celebrate the New Black Americans—those who have sealed the Deal, who aren't beholden to liberal indulgence any more than they are to the disdain of the hard Right. It is time to praise blacks who are merely undeniable in their individuality and exemplary in their levels of achievement.

Read more: The Manifesto of Ascendancy for the Modern American ****** - Esquire

2. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    From the link:

This man is a fool. I was just laughing a.... er, uh, reading the thread about dogs and white people. There was talk about "history," i.e., knowing one's history. This uneducated man desperately needs schooling. I'll have to revisit this thread. Shown standing onstage fondling an Oscar, his ignorance has 'discombobulated' me!

Oh, uh, the quote. Anyone who pretends to be black and has no problem with the "politics and accomplishments" of Clarence Thomas is not only a fool, but a dangerous fool.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    as i look around at black people of today, it brings tears to my eyes. seems like the battles we fought were for nothing.
    good brothers fell to the ground for.....Jay Z?, spike? Obama? really?

as i near the end of my years i feel like my life has been a waste. i have chronic depression.

i no longer believe black people can be saved. we done drank way too much kool aide. it's sad. i'm sad.

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i still have to digest the gall of this mofo fully before i can respond to this piece...
    where do they find these uncle tom jive turkeys to be the voice of black people? smh...

one love
    khasm

5. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Hey! I like Spike! :mad: (lol)

Nah, we're not at the end game, yet. These are the "interim" folk who in their own way (if by nothing but example that it can be done) are furthering the struggle, the day of Awakening. Especially Obama, the most powerful man in the world yet can do almost nothing for his people and what he does do, has to be kept on the DL (i.e., he didn't have Holder hunt down and jail the Katrina cops for murdering the retarded brutha on the bridge in cold blood; he was simply 'upholding' American justice.... NOTE to the less sophisticated among us: I'm being sarcastic. He actually DID sic Holder on the murderous Katrina cops, and precisely because they murdered the unarmed brutha on the bridge....).

Our years on earth are but a blip in the history of time. We can't judge our progress as a people by our brief, flickering moments. Even more important, we can't foresee what the future will bring, and the ramifications of events yet to happen. For instance, in another thread you were talking to someone about WWII. Think about the "ramifications" of that war:

Before WWII, Britain ruled the waves. Half the world was under the dominion of, was ruled by that little island in the Atlantic off the coast of Europe. She was inviolable, possessed incredible wealth of many nations and was supreme among them all. The pride and sense of entitlement of her monarch and ordinary citizen, alike, were unmatched. In the aftermath of WWII, her new monarch, Elizabeth, was DEMOTED from empress (of the British Empire) to queen (of England). Precisely because Hitler attacked, England was bankrupted, unable to support troops in India and Africa, thus had to "grant" them independence, cut them loose from and dissolve her Empire.

After WWII, Germany, England and France (who also had to "grant" it's African colonies independence because of a shattered infrastructure and lack of funds to pay and direction for, its occupying forces) lay in ruins and the United States, the "country of mongrels" Hitler used to make fun of, became a Super Power.... along with Russia, whom the pre-WWII world considered to be a backwater (with "dangerous" ideas of communism) and a military joke.

But the 'ramification' nearest and dear? Precisely because of Hitler, returning colonial vets who fought side by side with the French and English (like Obama's grandfather, the Mau Mau), began wars of liberation all over the motherland.

And yet, and yet, whoever heard of Hitler before he became Chancellor of Germany.... and in a mere 10 or so years, brought down the mighty British Empire and changed the real estate of the world? :10500:

Those bruthas you named are mere 'firsts.' And Firsts are good only for inspiration; they never change anything, fundamentally. Your efforts, my efforts, all our efforts done in service to our people, mean something. MLK said "the arc of history bends toward justice" (something like that). All we have to do is to keep spreading the word and like the foot soldiers in the Civil Rights Movement, doing the grunt work, and time and unknowable events will work in our favor.

A luta continua!

6. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +600
    An interesting perspective [the detail of which I wont argue/isn’t really relevant], but how is it connected to this brother’s N word rant, which really should have been directed by him and his ilk to the man in the mirror shouldn’t it?

Haven’t you noted the FACT that we’re the only group who when we have a business don’t ever employ many/in some cases ANY of our own people [and yes I KNOW they can be a lot of grief too] whereas other ethnic clans do so as standard?

Have you ever read Steven Cokely’s expose of the Boule which very graphically highlights just how totally lost and consistently CLUELESS those so very very dangerous Coloured, Negro, Black as opposed to consciously African those individuals can be?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    to me this comes off as some boule elitist theory on making it in america....
    it totally overlooks the establishments role in poor black peoples predicament...
    now granted we have to do better as a people but leaving our brothers and sisters behind
    because they are thugs or ratchet as hell is not the proper solution...
    eventhough i havent seen 12 yas i feel that i don't need to...who cares about some slavery ish right now...
    fruitvale station was well put together and had a current message in its plot...why did this movie not win any awards?
    because white folks dont want to bring attention to the injustice that happens to these poor black people on a daily basis...
    it would ruin their reality....

one love
    khasm

8. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    BOOYAH!!!!!!!!

9. Babasola

Babasola Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +220

Where's the drop squad when you need 'em.

10. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952