Black People : I don't love myself...Self Hatred... I want to look like You

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Beloved One:

I recall Beyonce statement about being jealous she wasn't born Latino.

I overheard a conversation between two white females at the mall saying they too wanted to look like someone else.

I am guessing their are even males who thinks this way too.

Some of these people those they want to look like, have so much mess/madness within themselves. So do those who say they want to look like someone else want the mess/madness that is in the person too? We must be careful what we ASK for. The quality of our mind-thoughts is revealed through what we say/write.

To say we want to look like someone else is Grave SELF-Hatred, and that leads to jealousy, envy, strife, malice, and Gave confusion, a sickness, a confused mind-set that makes such a statement.

Black Afrikan womb genders (females) need to run as fast as they can from the european terminology Pretty, and Know what Divine means, that state of existence where one Knows, not believe, that they are more than just pretty, knowing the difference in what is and what is not. As long as we continue using the european Human Being mind, we will remain left behind (conscious/subconsciously).

What God Created/Revealed such a mind-set? The human Being (flesh god), the anti-nature, anti-truth, anti-life, workers of what is called (evil) iniquities.

If it is the Divine Creator/Reveler, then is it right to say that to look like another, that that divine creator/reveler mad an error when creating/Revealing us?

In the womb-gender (females) the harmones in her head is connected to harmones in her uterus, and her mind-thoughts when not in Harmony, Order, Balance will create physical pain in the body, and we wonder why we are whacked at times. Our mind thoughts whacks us. We do not menatate/meditate to see what mess we have deposited in our mind-set, doing a Checking and Balancing within, withdraw the mess within, so we can enjoy, Dividends (gain, benefit, or advantage) of having a Divine Right mind-set, the Divine wealth within, the (CASH) Curing All Senses Heavenly.

With this type of confusion within the mind-set of those who makes such a statement (looking like someone else), how is it one can be trusted to make Divine logic and reasonable decisions?

They can not, because when we mislead ourselves, we mislead others.

Those in any type of leadership who have this same confused mind-set, those who look up to then/followers are just as confused (like minds).

How can one who make such a statement even speak about Love.

Truth is Loving, and there Is no Loving Truth in a person who makes such a statement.

Platters Song: Great Pretender

Pretender:
One who simulates, pretends, or alleges falsely; a hypocrite or dissembler.

dou·ble-mind·ed
–adjective wavering or undecided in mind.

Unstable in all their ways.

The quality of our mind reveals exactly who we are.

Metasaience: “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Only a fool can fool another fool, but those among us who are wise sees them both (Osiris)

:qqb010:Who Is watching?

The Eyes of Harmony :SuN030: Order :SuN030: Balance is watching :SuN030:

I rather Be Me, inside and outside.

I Am a Theophany, on a Divine Epiphany Safari in search of my Utopia (Auset/Isis-Ten thousand names)

Goddess Auset333 said:
Beloved One:

I recall Beyonce statement about being jealous she wasn't born Latino.

I overheard a conversation between two white females at the mall saying they too wanted to look like someone else.

I am guessing their are even males who thinks this way too.

Some of these people those they want to look like, have so much mess/madness within themselves. So do those who say they want to look like someone else want the mess/madness that is in the person too? We must be careful what we ASK for. The quality of our mind-thoughts is revealed through what we say/write.

To say we want to look like someone else is Grave SELF-Hatred, and that leads to jealousy, envy, strife, malice, and Gave confusion, a sickness, a confused mind-set that makes such a statement.

Black Afrikan womb genders (females) need to run as fast as they can from the european terminology Pretty, and Know what Divine means, that state of existence where one Knows, not believe, that they are more than just pretty, knowing the difference in what is and what is not. As long as we continue using the european Human Being mind, we will remain left behind (conscious/subconsciously).

What God Created/Revealed such a mind-set? The human Being (flesh god), the anti-nature, anti-truth, anti-life, workers of what is called (evil) iniquities.

If it is the Divine Creator/Reveler, then is it right to say that to look like another, that that divine creator/reveler mad an error when creating/Revealing us?

In the womb-gender (females) the harmones in her head is connected to harmones in her uterus, and her mind-thoughts when not in Harmony, Order, Balance will create physical pain in the body, and we wonder why we are whacked at times. Our mind thoughts whacks us. We do not menatate/meditate to see what mess we have deposited in our mind-set, doing a Checking and Balancing within, withdraw the mess within, so we can enjoy, Dividends (gain, benefit, or advantage) of having a Divine Right mind-set, the Divine wealth within, the (CASH) Curing All Senses Heavenly.

With this type of confusion within the mind-set of those who makes such a statement (looking like someone else), how is it one can be trusted to make Divine logic and reasonable decisions?

They can not, because when we mislead ourselves, we mislead others.

Those in any type of leadership who have this same confused mind-set, those who look up to then/followers are just as confused (like minds).

How can one who make such a statement even speak about Love.

Truth is Loving, and there Is no Loving Truth in a person who makes such a statement.

Platters Song: Great Pretender

Pretender:
One who simulates, pretends, or alleges falsely; a hypocrite or dissembler.

dou·ble-mind·ed
–adjective wavering or undecided in mind.

Unstable in all their ways.

The quality of our mind reveals exactly who we are.

Metasaience: “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Only a fool can fool another fool, but those among us who are wise sees them both (Osiris)

:qqb010:Who Is watching?

The Eyes of Harmony :SuN030: Order :SuN030: Balance is watching :SuN030:

I rather Be Me, inside and outside.

I Am a Theophany, on a Divine Epiphany Safari in search of my Utopia (Auset/Isis-Ten thousand names)
everytime we-put dope in our nose or viens...disrespect our elders and each other,tatoo our bodies[yes tatoo,some of us look like walking posterboards or graffiti walls]...remember the colored contact lenses...not trying to get an education because it tells the man that he's right about us...copying prison styles and thinking it's cool,these things and more say-SELF HATRED!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back