Black People : BLACK HYPOCRITES DON'T LOVE NOBODY!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Let me say something that has been bothering me. Black Hypocrites don't love nobody. I could not help but take notice of two threads in this forum. #1. The thread on saggin pants and #2. the death of Mike Tysons daughter. I had to ask myself how it was that the death of a 4 year old black girl only got 2 replies?? I mean, I already know thew answer but what does anyone "not liking MikeTyson" have to do with his four year old innocent daughter?

I had to ask myself how saggin pants had more relies to it than this dead little sister did?...not even so much as to offer condolences to the family!!! This may seem small to some of us reading it but it reveals to me the internal workings and conditions of us as a people...and I can't help but get sick thinking about it. Me?, I'm up in age and am guilty of all kinds of things....so the idea of me personally being disregarded is understandable and conceivable....but a 4 year old Black girl????? I already know that "if we would do this to a 4 year old sister what we would do to me!!!" No!...Black Hypocrites Don't Love Nobody!!!..Not Even Black So Called Religious Ones, Cause They Didn't Respond Either!!

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    WORD!

And alla them so-called "CONSCIOUS, OVERSTANDING" Black folks didn't either!

Queentswana posted it on May 28th.
    Yeah, only 2 replies (Khasm and Jahari) but over 190 VIEWS! :10500:

Oh, and by the way, Happy belated ANNIVERSARY to you, Keita!
    I hope you and Queentswana had a lovely day and I wish you many more years to come!

3. Da Street Rebel

Da Street Rebel Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    lol you are funny

i don't understand why you're jumping up and down YOU DIDN'T SIGN IT EITHER :?: lololololol

4. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    Nuff respect to you Bro Keita K, are you keeping cyber-tabs on peeps? The internet is not the only means of expression or communication. Perhaps people paid their respects to the family in several ways, perhaps they lit a candle, sent cards, said a prayer, performed a ritual, etc. One should never assume. Lack of typewritten responses to the thread does not necessarily mean lack of love or lack of heart.

Love, Peace!

5. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    No, I didn't comment on that topic on Destee.com.

But, I am a member on FOUR other message boards which have the SAME thread, and I rendered my condolences on a coupla of them and have prayed for the Tyson family.

And, just as Soulosophy stated a LACK of responses on Destee.com does NOT equate to "not loving" others.

However, my point posting HERE was to shed light on the IRONY that the poster of THIS thread is husband to the poster of the very thread he's complaining about!

He didn't comment on it either and he lives in the same house with the person who posted it! roflol

Yet he starts a topic comparing/contrasting two threads with a tone of berating others for the LACK of replies on the death of Exodus Tyson.

Now, maybe you can't see the humor in that, but it's funny to me! [​IMG]

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

PHUUCK YOU, YOU STUPID JESUS COCCK SUCKIN BYYTHCH!!! YOU NEED TO STAY THE PFUCK UP OUT OF MY THREADS AND CONTINUE THAT ATLANTA HO STROLL YOU BEEN ON YOU CONSTIPATED MOTHERPFUCKEER*****!!

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

Ooooh-Wheee! WHERE IS THE LUV?! [​IMG]

I don't care how you try to front, Keita. I know you LOVE ME!

Of Course, you do! I get free rent all up in your mental! LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.