Pets / Animals : I don't care much for Dogs

My manfriend has a pit...and it's a puppy right now, and it has puppy ways, but he's training it to be a killer, guard dog...You can't pet it and he won't let it close to you and keeps it in a small cage, big enough that it can turn around in...while being left in the garage....sometimes he'll take him for a walk.

Not all dogs are dangerous...and it's the owner that makes them like that.
Generally, dogs are much like their owner's personality.

For example...

I had a cocker spaniel as a child, and I'm sure the dog would have turned out okay, but I abused it, threw it across the room, pounded it's paws with my fists, and hit it with pillows...and the vets called him a blonde rottweiler...he tried to attack everyone, except me...then one day he decided to try and attack my dad and that was it and they put my puppy to sleep :(
Your friend is an accident waiting to happen. Pits and other dogs capable of killing people absolutely need to be socialized as puppies. If they are not socialized they are more like a loaded gun. If he wants the dog to be a guard/protection dog that is a better foundation for training it. I had a pit that was a protection dog but only when I gave him a command. Any other time strangers could walk up and play with him.

Your friend is an accident waiting to happen. Pits and other dogs capable of killing people absolutely need to be socialized as puppies. If they are not socialized they are more like a loaded gun. If he wants the dog to be a guard/protection dog that is a better foundation for training it. I had a pit that was a protection dog but only when I gave him a command. Any other time strangers could walk up and play with him.

I agree that your friend is an accident waiting to happen. You don't have to train a dog to be a killer. If you train him right they will protect you without having to kill anyone. I have had several Pit Bulls in my lifetime and none of them ever attacked anyone UNLESS I gave them the command and I would only do that to protect my loved ones. I can defend myself without my dogs help. Your friend could also be looking at lawsuits if the dog attacks them without good cause. Hope that he is rich and can afford the lawsuits.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back