Black Entertainment : Hustle and Flow

Froggy1 said:
yeah but weird enough ol boy was black. He said em was a true lyricist and that nas cant hang wiith the game.

Yeah Eminem has a style that relates to peoples experience but as for being a pure wordsmith he can't touch Nas. But it's pointless arguing about it because it's a matter of preference and that can not be disputed. To each his own.

Peace.......

Radical Faith said:
Yeah Eminem has a style that relates to peoples experience but as for being a pure wordsmith he can't touch Nas. But it's pointless arguing about it because it's a matter of preference and that can not be disputed. To each his own.

Peace.......
true that true that. Nas cant be touched by a whole lot of dudes nowadays. I mean i heard his diss to fifty and it was like a warning punch. it was called dont body yaself basically telling fifty to slow his roll

To those that exclaim blacks are only given such and such roles in commercials. . I am seing blacks in many more commercials, and film roles that are not degrading.

This film industry, films are a powerful tool. Best believe Governing athorities have a steak. A film can shake the mind and will of a mass of people. However this is all about $$. In cases like this thread is based on, Money was thrown at a producer and writer. By an entity (mtv) that is making imense revenue off of the corny subject matter in this film. Again blacks need to make their own films. because the revenue base of this industry is white.

Therious said:
To those that exclaim blacks are only given such and such roles in commercials. . I am seing blacks in many more commercials, and film roles that are not degrading.

This film industry, films are a powerful tool. Best believe Governing athorities have a steak. A film can shake the mind and will of a mass of people. However this is all about $$. In cases like this thread is based on, Money was thrown at a producer and writer. By an entity (mtv) that is making imense revenue off of the corny subject matter in this film. Again blacks need to make their own films. because the revenue base of this industry is white.
we want black heroes, make black heroes. RIP ICON STATIC BLOOD SYNDICATE all that

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back