Black People : How do you guys feel about this survivalist/stockpiling thing??

Let me stop you before you say it. I don't mean survival in the purest terms. I mean the whole survivalist subculture that people are into with hoarding food, gun, supplies etc.

I see that a lot of conservative/republican types are into it. That kinda discourages me. I'm not sure that stockpiling is really a good thing or just some delusional fantasy that the cons have made up in their heads. Most people (to my knowledge) do it in preparation for riots that will happen if the US economy gets too bad. You'll need guns to protect yourself from people looking for food/shelter etc. and food because food will either be scarce or cost too much. Depends on who you ask.

Don't get me wrong, I see the benefit of having some extra supplies around but I'm not sure that massively stockpiling them is the answer. I mean if something does go down and you have all of that stuff. If you cannot get any more you're at the mercy of how much you have. Even if you have 2 years worth of stuff, in 2 years you'll need more.

What do you guys think about this stuff? Is it worth doing? Should black people be doing this too?

Not preparing for white people, who are the largest number of survivalists, to turn on us, flies in the face of history. I have several weapons and am looking to get a long gun. This year I will stockpile food. It's just common sense

Carnal weapons have limitations;Divine does not mean impractical,convoluted,'getting it twisted',moving or acting on unreasonable fear..etc. Divine is on a level that has no level and prohibits the worship of the carnal in any way,shape or form...ProperEducationAlwaysCorrectsError

Then you will be meeting the ancestors before I will

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back