Black People : You guys don't get frustrated with how things are?

It seems like a lot of people here are indeed upset with how things are but you're not up-in-arms about it. All I see is a bunch of whining and complaining but no real action. One of the reasons I came to this site was for a little bit of guidance. I know that no one ever said that guidance was here but I figured I'd get something from at least one person here. But instead it's just complaining or arguments. There isn't any progression or talk of progression. The site just feels like a place where one could go to blow off steam. I need something heavier than that.

Everyone gets frustrated at times about different things.Life is not always easy,and it wasn't suppose to be.
This is where one's faith and belief comes in...and this is why having faith in God and a higher purpose to all of this is so important.Once we truly understand this,the frustrations will not be so frustrating.

And honestly if folks are doing all of that as they claim to why not post some of their methods to encourage others, as well as the process to success in what they have done?

Ok, why dont you get the ball rolling and post exactly what you're doing, the methods, as well as the process to success in what you're doing, and invite others to do the same.

Ok, why dont you get the ball rolling and post exactly what you're doing, the methods, as well as the process to success in what you're doing, and invite others to do the same.

When I wrote the above I didnt realise when I posted this Bro Shikamaru already went one step further on page 1 and advised you to start your own website! Do keep us up to date on your progress.

You can get the ball rolling!
You can create a website dedicated to this purpose along with its promotion.

Here is a tutorial on HTML.
This one is better for this is a tutorial on HTML5.

If you need help on other web technologies such as XML; web server and application administration; FTP; web service providers; and others, just let me know.

It seems like a lot of people here are indeed upset with how things are but you're not up-in-arms about it. All I see is a bunch of whining and complaining but no real action. One of the reasons I came to this site was for a little bit of guidance. I know that no one ever said that guidance was here but I figured I'd get something from at least one person here. But instead it's just complaining or arguments. There isn't any progression or talk of progression. The site just feels like a place where one could go to blow off steam. I need something heavier than that.
No there are no groups here dealing specificaly with getting drugs out of our communities, Collective Black economics, survivalism and homesteading, self defense for women and elederly, political science and civics as the Black Panthers taught in the grassroots communities, or the formaization of a Black political agenda, Pan African support and development networks, emergency relif programs, or Black health insurance collectives, as well as many others.

No folks are not up in arms about the 40 major ills that sisters and brothers face, in each and every city in this nation,
cause if they were they would post and make fresh threads about it

No there are no groups here dealing specificaly with getting drugs out of our communities, Collective Black economics, survivalism and homesteading, self defense for women and elederly, political science and civics as the Black Panthers taught in the grassroots communities, or the formaization of a Black political agenda, Pan African support and development networks, emergency relif programs, or Black health insurance collectives, as well as many others.

No folks are not up in arms about the 40 major ills that sisters and brothers face, in each and every city in this nation,
cause if they were they would post and make fresh threads about it

If a collective cannot be formed, what then?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back