Black People Politics : How Chinese Investors Are Taking Over Detroit For Themselves

I wish that I could have written this dream I had down about 10 years ago so that people would not think that I am B.S.-ing them. In this dream, the leader of the Ausar Auset Society, Ra Un Nefer Amen took me aboard this time machine where we traveled into the future across what seemed to be rocky, reddish martian terrain with dim sunlight. When we stopped, there was a city was filled with signs with Chinese ideographs with most mostly chinese people walking around. As I was looking at all of this, he said,"This is what America will look like in the future", then the dream ended.

In 8 years:

Dreams can turn into nightmares:

And then they made lots of crappy buildings called tofu-dreg. It should be tofu-drek. Who do they owe debt to? Western investors? What if the Chinese government officially repudiates the debt?

The Chinese Fake Boom has gone bust bigger than anything in history. The United States has done the same thing with automobiles though most people ignore me when I talk about Planned Obsolescence. There are YouTube videos about a Repo Crisis in overpriced cars.

The future will be more weird than the current weirdness.

The Chinese government has created a society that young Chinese do not regard as worth perpetuating .

Last edited:
We now have white msyor and no black congressmen

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back