Black People Politics : How Chinese Investors Are Taking Over Detroit For Themselves

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Takeover,

:facepalm:

How Chinese Investors Are Taking Over Detroit For Themselves

“Detroit’s coming back,” Michigan Governor Rick Snyder announced as he left for China to discuss trade. “We’re emerging from the bankruptcy. A lot of things are going on in terms of investments” ...

http://financialjuneteenth.com/chinese-investors-taking-detroit/

Detroit-real-estate.jpg

By Robert Stitt

We have black people with plenty of money and no foresight. They aren't trying to invest in the future

Its a sad situation bro. Kemetstry, a said situation, which recurs throughout our communities, not just Detroit.

After it's all developed, then we try to come in and whine about paying top dollar. They want to reform black bottom. It was an old black business district that was levelled by I-75. They weren't allowed to reform. Yes, racism in the 50s. But there is plenty of cheap land today and plenty of blacks in business. No one has made a move

After it's all developed, then we try to come in and whine about paying top dollar. They want to reform black bottom. It was an old black business district that was levelled by I-75. They weren't allowed to reform. Yes, racism in the 50s. But there is plenty of cheap land today and plenty of blacks in business. No one has made a move

Wait, hold it ... who wanted to reform black bottom? And who didn't allow them to reform?

They want to reform black bottom. It was an old black business district that was levelled by I-75. They weren't allowed to reform.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back