Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton Should Ask for Black America's Forgiveness Before She Asks for its Vote

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
2016-02-18-1455770531-6238340-ClintonHeader4.jpg

Houston, we have a problem. Hillary Clinton's campaign has run into a major speed bump and it's called Bernie Sanders. As we move toward the day of reckoning known as Super Tuesday, she's dialing up Black America to answer the call to action.

The woman that was supposedly married to America's first black president is now hoping that it is Black America that buoys her campaign. The problem is that regardless of whether Bill Clinton believes, as he has recently stated, that"we are all mixed-race people...", he is white and the Clintons were far from good for Black America in their last go around in the White House.

Whether we look at "The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act " signed by President Clinton in 1994, a piece of legislation which led to more black men being incarcerated than we had seen in all of America's dark history, which is saying a lot. Or, the Telecommunications Act of 1996 which nearly gutted black media ownership by removing caps on corporate media ownership. The Clinton era was marked by a reality of setbacks for African Americans that are too often understated, and are best summed up by Michelle Alexander, author of the bestseller "The New Jim Crow".

Read more

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/antonio-moore/hillary-clinton-should-as_b_9238064.html

She's a "predator" in the true sense of the word. Why would Hillary ask for our forgiveness when she's going to get some of our votes anyway? In my opinion, it wouldn't be a genuine apology, otherwise, she would have done it before now if it was in her nature. She and her husband need to stop trying to pimp Black people with their false sentimentalities toward us. Like him apologizing for slavery when he was president, yet still opposing reparations. Please, I'd rather she keep her "apology" and continue to show her true colors as a person and politician and I'll show mine at the polls. Good thread.

She's a "predator" in the true sense of the word. Why would Hillary ask for our forgiveness when she's going to get some of our votes anyway? In my opinion, it wouldn't be a genuine apology, otherwise, she would have done it before now if it was in her nature. She and her husband need to stop trying to pimp Black people with their false sentimentalities toward us. Like him apologizing for slavery when he was president, yet still opposing reparations. Please, I'd rather she keep her "alogy" and continue to show her true colors as a person and politician and I'll show mine at the polls. Good thread.

Scoot over, I'm riding with you. Ain't nothing Hillary can do to get my forgiveness. Sorry for repeating myself, but I have to say again, remember that Sanders supported that Crime Bill in 1994 too, so it's not like I can cape for Bernie either. He's only a tinch more tolerable. He is making a whole lot of promises that I don't believe he can keep. He has vowed to end mass incarceration, but his plans to do that don't make a bit of sense. And, he plans to make college free...I don't see how he can single-handedly do that without a magic wand, and the list goes on.

So, Clinton wants to loosen the punishments on nonviolent drug crimes... It ain't about us (AAs) it's not about her making amends to AAs... It's about this new breed of white addicts coming down the pike... heroin and meth addicts, who they don't want to treat like "super predators who need to be brought to heel" , they want to treat them like human beings with public health issues.

And, if one more person tells me that Bernie fought for Civil Rights back in 1963, I will SCREAM! Dude been in politics all this time and he has not done one thing for AAs? Really? And, I'm supposed to be moved by something he did over 50 years ago? I'm Janet, "What have you done for me lately?" Oh yeah, they say, "He's from Vermont, there aren't any Black people in Vermont" BS, there ARE AAs in Vermont, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that they are catching hell just like AAs everywhere else, if not more.

*smh*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back