Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton Should Ask for Black America's Forgiveness Before She Asks for its Vote

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Liberty, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Liberty

Liberty going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,208
    [​IMG]

Houston, we have a problem. Hillary Clinton's campaign has run into a major speed bump and it's called Bernie Sanders. As we move toward the day of reckoning known as Super Tuesday, she's dialing up Black America to answer the call to action.

The woman that was supposedly married to America's first black president is now hoping that it is Black America that buoys her campaign. The problem is that regardless of whether Bill Clinton believes, as he has recently stated, that"we are all mixed-race people...", he is white and the Clintons were far from good for Black America in their last go around in the White House.

Whether we look at "The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act " signed by President Clinton in 1994, a piece of legislation which led to more black men being incarcerated than we had seen in all of America's dark history, which is saying a lot. Or, the Telecommunications Act of 1996 which nearly gutted black media ownership by removing caps on corporate media ownership. The Clinton era was marked by a reality of setbacks for African Americans that are too often understated, and are best summed up by Michelle Alexander, author of the bestseller "The New Jim Crow".

Read more

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/antonio-moore/hillary-clinton-should-as_b_9238064.html

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,860
    She's a "predator" in the true sense of the word. Why would Hillary ask for our forgiveness when she's going to get some of our votes anyway? In my opinion, it wouldn't be a genuine apology, otherwise, she would have done it before now if it was in her nature. She and her husband need to stop trying to pimp Black people with their false sentimentalities toward us. Like him apologizing for slavery when he was president, yet still opposing reparations. Please, I'd rather she keep her "apology" and continue to show her true colors as a person and politician and I'll show mine at the polls. Good thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    clinton is no angel but i take her over any republican.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  4. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,208
    Scoot over, I'm riding with you. Ain't nothing Hillary can do to get my forgiveness. Sorry for repeating myself, but I have to say again, remember that Sanders supported that Crime Bill in 1994 too, so it's not like I can cape for Bernie either. He's only a tinch more tolerable. He is making a whole lot of promises that I don't believe he can keep. He has vowed to end mass incarceration, but his plans to do that don't make a bit of sense. And, he plans to make college free...I don't see how he can single-handedly do that without a magic wand, and the list goes on.

So, Clinton wants to loosen the punishments on nonviolent drug crimes... It ain't about us (AAs) it's not about her making amends to AAs... It's about this new breed of white addicts coming down the pike... heroin and meth addicts, who they don't want to treat like "super predators who need to be brought to heel" , they want to treat them like human beings with public health issues.

And, if one more person tells me that Bernie fought for Civil Rights back in 1963, I will SCREAM! Dude been in politics all this time and he has not done one thing for AAs? Really? And, I'm supposed to be moved by something he did over 50 years ago? I'm Janet, "What have you done for me lately?" Oh yeah, they say, "He's from Vermont, there aren't any Black people in Vermont" BS, there ARE AAs in Vermont, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that they are catching hell just like AAs everywhere else, if not more.

*smh*

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  5. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,208
    Truth.com

*smh*

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/612640/donald-trump-could-charged-inciting-riot

Donald Trump has been heavily criticized for his unruly rallies, many of which have turned violent when Trump supporters and protesters clash. Now, officials in North Carolina's Cumberland County are saying they are considering filing a charge of inciting a riot against Trump following a rally in Fayetteville last week,

7. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,208
    I have been using Trump as a way of separating the wheat from the chaff of the white folk around me. I casually ask them who they are voting for. They usually get embarrassed, and turn all red when they say Donald Trump. I try to not show any emotions... but, it's very telling of a certain kind of white folks that are voting for Trump. And, then they immediately start trying to defend themselves. I just nod my head, like "Yeah, mofer, I know...I thought you were a KKK..."

8. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    I just found out through The Blaze research department that Hillary's feminist idol is Magret Sanger since way back in college, whose goal was to manipulate eugenics to eliminate the "Negro race" entirely.

Tell me how anyone at all can support her now, with that revelation. Is it the tradition to follow Democrat politics lockstep, no matter what? Go to the Blaze.com and see if you can find the Hillary Clinton/Sanger segment shown on Glenn Beck show last night, at the Blaze station.

9. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551

Dead at:
    Hillary Clinton Said She “Admires” Margaret Sanger-Truth!
    www.truthorfiction.com/hillary-clinton-said-she-admires-margaret-sanger/ - 60k - Cached - Similar pages

I'm starting to believe Hillary may suffer from a severe cases of Attention Deficit Disorder. I want to believe she was only paying attention to Margaret Sanger's work with Planned Parenthood and her fight for women's right to choose. Is it possible she didn't pay attention to her racist views? Is it possible she wasn't paying attention to the impact of her husbands racist crime bill? She was younger when he was president. She still made racist statements herself.
    in the link Hillary is testifying before congress about her relationship with Sanger.

Who to vote for:thinking:Hillary appears to be ill:thinking:Sanders never takes responsibility for what he says:thinking:he never says "I", only "we". :thinking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  10. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Welp, let's look at the whole picture as well...

This info was available in 2008, and yet Obama went 2 full terms, right on!

upload_2016-3-14_21-7-27.png

Uh oh, MLK too???

Oh sizzznaap!

Family Planning - A Special and Urgent Concern by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Recently, the press has been filled with reports of sightings of flying saucers. While we need not give credence to these stories, they allow our imagination to speculate on how visitors from outer space would judge us. I am afraid they would be stupefied at our conduct. They would observe that for death planning we spend billions to create engines and strategies for war. They would also observe that we spend millions to prevent death by disease and other causes. Finally they would observe that we spend paltry sums for population planning, even though its spontaneous growth is an urgent threat to life on our planet. Our visitors from outer space could be forgiven if they reported home that our planet is inhabited by a race of insane men whose future is bleak and uncertain.

There is no human circumstance more tragic than the persisting existence of a harmful condition for which a remedy is readily available. Family planning, to relate population to world resources, is possible, practical and necessary. Unlike plagues of the dark ages or contemporary diseases we do not yet understand, the modern plague of overpopulation is soluble by means we have discovered and with resources we possess.

Margaret Sanger, who offered an important institutional remedy, was unfortunately ignored by social and political leaders in this period. In consequence, Negro folkways in family size persisted. The problem was compounded when unrestrained exploitation and discrimination accented the bewilderment of the newcomer, and high rates of illegitimacy and fragile family relationships resulted.

Read the complete message delivered by Coretta after receiving the award, using the links provided below...

Sources:
    http://www.thekingcenter.org/archive/document/family-planning-special-and-urgent-concern
    https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-gulf-coast/mlk-acceptance-speech