Black People Politics : Here's why President Obama is unlikely to pardon Hillary Clinton

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton will not get a pardon from President Obama.

If Obama is to be kept to his word, neither will former CIA director David Petraeus, convicted Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard, intelligence contractor Edward Snowden or Pvt. Chelsea Manning, all of whom were accused or convicted of mishandling classified information.

The reason is simple: None of them has applied to the Office of the Pardon Attorney for executive clemency.

Read more

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ons-clinton-snowden-pardon-attorney/93784856/

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Trump said he might not bring charges because he "doesn't want to hurt the Clintons". On the other hand Clapper suddenly put in his resignation from the FBI, finding "no fault with Comey". However it is also designated to FBI law they must investigate National Security e-mails, 2,100 marked "classified, to see if there were any consequences because of being unsecured. News to us. Comey said they were looked over, but they were not investigated.

So some Republicans are concerned that Trump in reality has turned out to be just a cuddly ol' teddy bear.

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
Clinton doesn't need to be pardoned from anything. She hasn't committed any crimes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
candeesweet Black Poetry : We are here! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Here Is What Er Must Do Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
HODEE Black People Politics : DOES YOUR STATE PREPAY YOUR BALLOT POSTAGE _ Find out here... Black People Politics 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Is There Any Truth Here? Black Relationships 2
HODEE African American History Culture : Slavery in the US: Here are seven things you probably didn't know - were connected to slavery African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : Finally, The Trailer is here... Black Health and Wellness 1
G Science and Technology : Many Trucks Have Just Come Here With Mosquito Larvae For Test Science and Technology 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
C Black People : After You Get Here It Is All On You And Not God!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Here’s Why Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Can’t Break Through Black People Politics 4
Chyko Black Entertainment : Drake Booed Off Stage At Tyler, The Creator’s festival Camp Flog Gnaw, Here's Why Black Entertainment 0
imhotep06 Law Forum : Are there any black gun groups here in Philly? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
N The Front Porch : I am new here and will like to have someone to show me around The Front Porch 1
SwagII The Front Porch : Here to enjoy serous social issues that concern us all The Front Porch 5
Destee Black People : Should We Allow the N Word to Be Used Here? Why or Why Not? Vote in the Poll Please. Black People Open Forum 69
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Hey why plowoood can't write his own destee? why this boy is here to steal mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Dark chocolate is now a health food. Here’s how that happened Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : what r robots and what r they doing here ????? Black People Open Forum 8
R Black Poetry : Brittle in this world and like a little girl speak to barbies and be sweet at HARDEES right here in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
R Black Poetry : this a club act here and you can't subtract the beer and the whack fear from this and wish they can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : I'm a wet one here to get stuff done boys wanna huff and puff be alert Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Here's What Eating a Thanksgiving Feast Actually Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 4
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Tupac was my hero so here we go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Willy Bravo The Front Porch : New Here The Front Porch 5
IFE Black People Politics : The entire justice system here is run by black women Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Positive People : The entire justice system here is run by Black women Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa Is Splitting in Two, and Here's the Proof All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Stephen Hawking Was an Atheist. Here’s What He Said About God, Heaven and His Own Death Christian Study Group 12
nilevalley Black People : Happy New Year to all here at Destee Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for pa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Martin Luther's 95 Theses Are 500 Years Old. Here's Why They're Still Causing Controversy Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Shower in juice with the power to produce a path of suds from here // to the bathtub and fac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Lunar Cycle Black Education / Schools : Here We Go Again Black Education / Schools 8
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Here we go again: Fight In Nail Salon - Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 11
N Black Atheists : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Atheist Study Group 1
R Black Poetry : We all here like PAUL REVERE he rode ponies and now we hold // A load of ceremonies in celebration f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Coconut oil's health benefits are a myth — here's what you should buy instead Food Discussion and Recipes 1
Liberty Black Women : International Women’s Day: I’m Here To Let You Know, I’m Not Your Feminist Black Women 0
IFE Black Money Business Jobs : VICTORIA SECRET STORE MANAGER IS RACIST AF, SO HERE ARE 7 BLACK-OWNED LINGERIE COMPANIES TO SHOP FRO Black Money Business Jobs 2
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : VICTORIA SECRET STORE MANAGER IS RACIST AF, SO HERE ARE 7 BLACK-OWNED LINGERIE COMPANIES TO SHOP FRO Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1