Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton Should Ask for Black America's Forgiveness Before She Asks for its Vote

One of my more politically savvy uncles warned our entire family that the Clinton's were going to upset the natural order of America by bringing great consternation to the American people, it has long been proven so I'll just keep my rants to a more personal nature. When Bill Clinton just barely escaped impeachment at the hands of ken Starr he elected to act like he was doing his darker New York folk a favor by moving into the hood right up to the 14th (Top) floor of the New Harlem Office Building A/K/A The Adam Clayton Powell Jr. State Office Building, this wonderful thing for the Harlemites cost them $260,000.00 annually in taxes. All of a sudden Harlem's long time born, raised & working residents had to endure TSA Airport style screening just to get into the lobby, additional screening on the 14th floor awaited those lucky enough to cull favor with your Lordship just for autographs & media photo ops. Young black men were routinely profiled, harassed & ordered to move along by NYPD's 28th PCT. MOF's. Rents for longtime Harlem storefront businesses rose from the monthly average of $1,800.00 to well over $9,000.00 a month, no quarter given or loyalty for tenant longevity considered, it was pay up or get evicted. Slightly to the Southwest of the "Vanilla Tower" the infamous & "so called" formerly violent Morningside Park was completely transformed into Yuppie Mecca, all the traditional Harlem & Upper West Side athletic basketball courts, handball & punchball courts were completely dismantled & replaced with tennis & Paddleball courts without so much as a token Community resident meeting for opinions, objections or even courtesy notices given. They even liberally sprinkled secure restrooms around the park for the yupsters who had to make pee pee or possibly even number 2, gee kinda makes you feel all warm & fuzzy inside when Gentrification comes a knock knock knocking under the guise of Urban Renewal.

Now on to Little Mrs. Chelsea Mezninsky, I really cant put this one on her because this vile tactic totally reeks of mom & dad & their well known elitism & their true racist agenda, when Chelsea was set to marry Marc & when Rhinebeck was chosen for the happy occasion an order went out to the NYSP Poughkeepsie Barracks that Route 9 in Northern Dutchess County was to be kept a black free road until well after the arrogantly rich & famous were long gone. The local NYSP cars assigned to the Rhinebeck Substation were under direct orders to keep blacks, especially black men completely away from the whole town & the nearest liberal arts college known as Bard College in Annandale whom I have friends attending as I speak. This reminds of when Jeb Bush had the FHP harass local black voters right in front of the polling places in Florida when his brother King George W. Bush was running for his second term.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox & going to see Independence day with friends. Take care everybody.

Clinton vs. Trump...we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Let's see what the FBI does regarding her infamous private server AND the fallout from the private meeting between Bill and Loretta. This political season smells like a sewer. In Phoenix at the same time...yeah, right. Skunks are spraying all over that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back