The Front Porch : Hi :)

Hey :hi:, just wanted to say hi to you all and I hope I get to know some of you and share and learn more about things I dont know off :confused:

Im argentinian so I speak español (duh) and im still learning englissshh so bear with me :D

Well, allow me to say welcome also. Although we obviously met in another thread, you are none the less welcome. As for your last response to me, don't feel bad...there are a lot of people who do not know the information that I posted about the airplane, electricity or the internet. If I knew how to bring pictures from my documents I would have posted them for you. However, in terms of Mr. Phillips, here is a link. http://www.ibopeople.com/igbo-scien...hukwurah-emeagwali-the-father-of-internet-135

Thanks all for the welcome :wave:

Well, allow me to say welcome also. Although we obviously met in another thread, you are none the less welcome. As for your last response to me, don't feel bad...there are a lot of people who do not know the information that I posted about the airplane, electricity or the internet. If I knew how to bring pictures from my documents I would have posted them for you. However, in terms of Mr. Phillips, here is a link.

Thanks for the article. I read it, but Mr. Emeagwali's achievements were mostly related to supercomputers and oil field research from what I can tell. His work is also from the late 80s; Internet research began in the early 60s.

Seems like I cannot post links (i even had to delete yours to post this reply :confused:), but if you google "history of the internet" you can see a very complete compilation of information found in wikipedia and in other sites. These two gentleman seem highly praised, Mr. Robert Elliot Kahn and Mr. Vinton Gray Cerf.

Regards. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back