Black People : "Hell No !" Eric Garner's Wife does not forgive the Cop Who Killed Her Husband

I'm sure this site is moderated by people outside of "STAFF", I'm not a fool James. You should know better then that

What Elder is doing is exposing your trash talk. Selling wolf tickets is easy, so would you have had the courage to stand up like this sista did? Because from your post, what she did was sass white folks, and that made you mad.

Peace!

I lied, I first joined in 2001, and you fell for it. I knew you was going to try and "one up" me, or match me, and you did..:SuN049::rofl::rofl: *cough cough*:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are so predictable it isn't funny..:em4600:....wait, YES IT IS!!!!!!!:SuN049::SuN049:

I'm still your big brother....looking out for you.:swing::swing1:...kick you leg like me and you will go faster.

But that's enough about me, what's your opinion on the sista and how she rejected that stupid question that was asked of her?

Peace!

I have been around since 2003, I forgot my scree name and the email I was using at the time closed due to inactivity.

I have been around since 2003, I forgot my scree name and the email I was using at the time closed due to inactivity.

It doesn't matter, you said that you were here longer, and I think 2001 predates 2003 by 2 years. And your excuse sounds a bit like mine.....hmmmmm

Now is there anything else? Ok, make sure your coat is buttoned up and watch the snow overhead, I can't keep saving you.:snow:

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back