Black Christians : Healing Testimony

my church

is the body of loving souls, positive energies and powerful ancestors who have answered my need for healing. The most recent of these healings is physical, but it is not my first and I still have to confirm the physiological changes that I feel within my body.

Two weeks ago I could barely move around without feeling that my body would give out on me. I was exhausted mentally, emotionally and above all, physically. I prayed for guidance, and to receive the resources that would bring salvation to my condition. Everything I have needed has been given to me and I give thanks.

Today, and in the last 4 days I have had no pain. None. My mind is recovering and gaining strength for the trials I am to face, the blessings I am to receive. My body has enough energy to rise with the sun, and take care of my home, my child and my business.

I believe this is only the beginning and I am profoundly grateful to the Mother Creation and Father Creator for healing the temple of this little soul.

I offer my love to all those around me, and here at Destee whose knowledge and acts of support have channeled the energy of love into my physical body to give me the chance of living and thriving.

Ase.

is the body of loving souls, positive energies and powerful ancestors who have answered my need for healing. The most recent of these healings is physical, but it is not my first and I still have to confirm the physiological changes that I feel within my body.

Two weeks ago I could barely move around without feeling that my body would give out on me. I was exhausted mentally, emotionally and above all, physically. I prayed for guidance, and to receive the resources that would bring salvation to my condition. Everything I have needed has been given to me and I give thanks.

Today, and in the last 4 days I have had no pain. None. My mind is recovering and gaining strength for the trials I am to face, the blessings I am to receive. My body has enough energy to rise with the sun, and take care of my home, my child and my business.

I believe this is only the beginning and I am profoundly grateful to the Mother Creation and Father Creator for healing the temple of this little soul.

I offer my love to all those around me, and here at Destee whose knowledge and acts of support have channeled the energy of love into my physical body to give me the chance of living and thriving.

Ase.

Ase~O!
:bowdown:

M.E.
:hearts2:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

..........Healing Testimony

A woman who had 4 strokes and 2 heart attacks, speaks and praises God for her healing and recovery.

A very powerful testimony. Many people are unaware that the song, Amazing Grace, was penned by John Newton, a European slave trader from London. Good post cherryblossom.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back