Black Christians : Healing Testimony

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by cherryblossom, Apr 12, 2009.

1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    A woman who had 4 strokes and 2 heart attacks, speaks and praises God for her healing and recovery.

2. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    "If would like for this woman of God to come to your church or musicals please contact apostle larry tabron at 708-612-6924. Mark your calander for april 17th 2009 as we celebrate Sis kim butler 44th birthday celebration at jacob ladder church 7711 s ashland ave chicago ill at 7:30 pm be blessed."

3. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    my church

is the body of loving souls, positive energies and powerful ancestors who have answered my need for healing. The most recent of these healings is physical, but it is not my first and I still have to confirm the physiological changes that I feel within my body.

Two weeks ago I could barely move around without feeling that my body would give out on me. I was exhausted mentally, emotionally and above all, physically. I prayed for guidance, and to receive the resources that would bring salvation to my condition. Everything I have needed has been given to me and I give thanks.

Today, and in the last 4 days I have had no pain. None. My mind is recovering and gaining strength for the trials I am to face, the blessings I am to receive. My body has enough energy to rise with the sun, and take care of my home, my child and my business.

I believe this is only the beginning and I am profoundly grateful to the Mother Creation and Father Creator for healing the temple of this little soul.

I offer my love to all those around me, and here at Destee whose knowledge and acts of support have channeled the energy of love into my physical body to give me the chance of living and thriving.

Ase.

4. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Ase~O!
    :bowdown:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

A very powerful testimony. Many people are unaware that the song, Amazing Grace, was penned by John Newton, a European slave trader from London. Good post cherryblossom.

6. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
  7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Thankz for sharing such a powerful post the sister was indeed blessed from above
    I know where this church is ! I've been there before once on 77th

8. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Thank you, Clyde and Rich. So glad to see others who appreciate and recognize this woman's testimony being divinely rendered.

9. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I cannot see the video, but I do know that all healing matter comes from the Father on High in His blessings!

He heals us in the body, just as He has healed us in the Spirit when He sent His only Begotten Son to be a sacrifice for our sins, that we may have salvation and life. The Father can raise the dead back to life, just as He raised His Faithful and Anointed Son back to life in His resurrection on the 3rd day for our redemption, so of course He can heal those who are still alive on the earth. All we need is to have faith and belief in the Father and the Son and the words and works He has put forth. :)