Black People : Have You Ever Wore Anyone Else's Panties?

I'm just wonder'n ... :look:

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee
I did it and I am guilty. We were in the middle of the Gulf, and I was in the Navy. I didn't put my laundry bag in in time because I was working 12 hour watches, and I forgot. So, I got up at 3 a.m. to take a shower and realized I had no draws, then I realized I hadn't put my laundry in to be done. I went to my best friend's rack and asked her if she had some clean draws. She looked at me for a minute and said yeah, I just washed some on my hand yesterday you can wear them if you want. I did, because I hate the feeling of having coveralls and no draws on. I wore them, and everything was alright.:) I got the hook up and asked someone to do my laundry for me down in the laundry room that night. So, that is the only time I have ever worn someone else's draws....but I am sure it would be more interesting if the men answered.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back