Black People : Guns, Germs, and Steel

I have often heard this question "Why is the White Man on top and not some other race?" brought up, usually with a racist answer. A couple weeks ago I found this book. I took my time, enjoyed the reading, and put it aside as a repeat read when I have had a little time to digest it's contents. This book is a MUST READ for all educated folk, especially African Americans. It is logical, researched, and authenticated, and should lay to rest once and for all any myths of racial superiority not already discredited.
The book is the Pulitzer Prize winning "Guns, Germs, and Steel", by Jared Diamond, PhD. The book is easy to read if you are not in a hurry, and explains the present White domination of the world as a product of a fortuitous combination of available resources. If the Chinese, Africans, or anyone else had been the first into Europe, they would now be the leading power in the world.
An excellent book.
I was not aware of the book or I may have forgotten about it.It has been over 10 or 12 years ago when I made my purchase.I sent off to PBS and ordered the 2 DVD Set made from the book. The video's were great and I am sure that the book was probably even better. The video did not stress on the fact of how wars and invasions alter the progress and development of many cultures. As back then as well as today "Organization and Agression " will take over any civilization and its development from the original people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back