Black People : 8 White People Who Pointed Guns At Cops & Managed Not To Get Killed

Hi Sami :wave: Thank you for posting this information as it proves what we already know happens in America. To be honest, I don't know how much more I can stand of these types of comparisons, particularly following all of the violence targeted toward AAs. It's just too much. But, more importantly, what I'd like to know from you is, what do you think is a good strategy for us to fight against this terrorist behavior toward us?

Hi Sami :wave: Thank you for posting this information as it proves what we already know happens in America. To be honest, I don't know how much more I can stand of these types of comparisons, particularly following all of the violence targeted toward AAs. It's just too much. But, more importantly, what I'd like to know from you is, what do you think is a good strategy for us to fight against this terrorist behavior toward us?
We cant stop all of it unless we pledge to always go places in a group. However, we need to be cognizant of the presence of other Black people in our immediate vicinity and intervene so they cant concentrate on one person.

Before we can do anything we need to get a clue that we are being ruthlessly dominated and exploited by a people who have exterminated every race of non-whites on the planet that they've lived in close proximity to since they left europe and began their global reign of terror 500 years ago. The late psychologist Dr. Bobby Wright once pointed out that Black people are the only people on the planet who don't realize that war is being waged against them. We need to be very clear about the fact that this war is being waged against us on multiple levels - physically, psychologically (e.g., "it's just entertainment"), culturally, economically, biologically, chemically, culturally and sexually, and respond accordingly.

Once we come to that realization we will be more than willing to bring the pain back to those who bring it to us without debating, explaining or apologizing.

The following is a distillation of the philosophy and opinions of Dr Claud Anderson, whose teachings every Black man, woman and child should be familiar with.

In order to bring the pain back to those who bring it to us we need to start by practicing group economics (like every other race does), because - as Dr Claud Anderson has explained, without money we can't accomplish anything. Decades of marching and protesting haven't done a dam thing but create the illusion of progress. Police departments operate on money; without it, they can't exist. That money is controlled by the politicians in city hall, so if you want to control the police, you must get control of the politics.

So per Dr Anderson's plan, look at fixing our situation like building a five story building. On the first floor is our economics. We keep our collective $1.2 TRILLION in annual disposable income circulating in our communities by supporting Black businesses (and stop making excuses as to why we can't).

Once we accumulate enough money, we build the second floor - control the politics and the politicians. We do this by buying a bunch of them and take over city hall.Those we can't buy, we rent but the point is that we OWN them and they do OUR bidding.

Once we get control of the politicians we're in a position to build the third floor by gaining control of the police and the court system - judges, prosecutors, etc., and that, IMO, is when the fun begins.

After building the first 3 floors by controlling the economics, politics, police and court system, we build the 4th floor - gaining control of the educational system and allow no one else to educate our children but us, which should be common sense anyway. Can you imagine a sheep taking her precious little lamb to a school system run by wolves and expecting them to educate that little lamb in his/her best interest, and then wonder what went wrong when that lamb grows up loving wolves more than he/she loves him/herself and other lambs?

The 5th and final floor is to build our own entertainment industry where we control every black entertiner and every aspect of black entertainment from artistic creation, to production to distribution of every art form produced by Black people. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know of any black entertainment moguls making obscene amounts of money off of jewish rappers who make derogatory music that demeans and degrades jewish women.

That's, in a nutshell, is what we BETTER do. If we don't, we'll go the way of the dinosaur.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back