Black Spirituality Religion : GOD IS THE BLACK WOMAN

"...Because works of Egyptian goddesses generally appear in scholarly series or European publications, they are inaccessible to mosst American readers. Furthermore, many studies of Egyptian religion overlook goddesses, focusing instead of male deities In this volume, Lesko presents a distillation of available sources and offers original insights that bring into focus goddesses whose powers equaled those of the gods and whose attributes are sometimes astonding..."

The Great Goddesses of Egypt
by Barbara S. Lesko
back cover

You wouldn't believe the lengths many have gone through to divest Black Women of their divinity. It's so much to tell and so much to show we dont even have enough time.

Remember that everything has always been about our Black Women. All the evidence points to this conclusion. And that's a good thing. I am so excited about being part of a time to know that I am a product of the most powerful force in the cosmos.

The hidden facts about Black Women are the secrets of the universe.

We must begin to pratice even more so the efforts to question anything told us about us in general and Black Women in particular. I'm not saying others do not have good information on the Alkebu-lanian peoples but all of it must be ciritically examined.

The photo that you are showing here is not the original...it is a falsification. I know its not yours but like we say be careful as to what you accept as true.

Ivan Van Sertima's Egypt: Child of Africa (New Brunswick: Transactions Publishers, 1994) has a number of scholars speaking on this very issue. In that book, pay close attention to the late Dr. Asa Hilliard in his excellent piece "Bringing Maat, Destroying Isfet: The African and African Diaporan Presence in the Study of Ancient Kmt."[/quot

Are there any facial depiction of ankhenton that differ from what is widely depicted today.. I am particularly interested in the shaping of the skull. .

As such
http://www.crystalinks.com/akhnatonbabies.jpg

Has ur researched gone beyond the scope of gender... I am interested because the scribes went to great length to depict the body and skull different.. Ankhenton truly controversial indeed..

Has ur researched gone beyond the scope of gender... I am interested because the scribes went to great length to depict the body and skull different.. Ankhenton truly controversial indeed..

You raise a good question. But let me first say something about the following picture I took in Luxuor Temple:

Lux 1.png

Please notice this Queen's nose. It is a falsification as the nasal feature is not platyrrhine. Now if one were not interested, or was not aware, of these biological markers then you will look at this photo and assume them to be free from stone disfigurement (or disruptive human tampering). In other words, one will freely give whatever they see the benefit of the doubt never questioning the actuality---not to mention the realism of what they see. One will then take the photo they see into their minds and begin to process all others based on what they see. Now, do you understand how this is a psychological process?

How does this relate to your question about me having only a "gender" analysis? That's not a bad word or an incorrect research method my Brotha. And for the record I know you are not saying that but I'm certain one or two are trying to go there. My response is simple. If the information about your Motha has been divested, hidden and twisted, I have a moral duty to bring the truth to the village. Please don't interpret my work with those who denigrate us black men. I don't do that. What I do is bring out what has been divested from our Motha Queens so that her beauty, intelligence and sophistication will continue to shine.

You raise a good question. But let me first say something about the following picture I took in Luxuor Temple:

View attachment 721

Please notice this Queen's nose. It is a falsification as the nasal feature is not platyrrhine. Now if one were not interested, or was not aware, of these biological markers then you will look at this photo and assume them to be free from stone disfigurement (or disruptive human tampering). In other words, one will freely give whatever they see the benefit of the doubt never questioning the actuality---not to mention the realism of what they see. One will then take the photo they see into their minds and begin to process all others based on what they see. Now, do you understand how this is a psychological process?

How does this relate to your question about me having only a "gender" analysis? That's not a bad word or an incorrect research method my Brotha. And for the record I know you are not saying that but I'm certain one or two are trying to go there. My response is simple. If the information about your Motha has been divested, hidden and twisted, I have a moral duty to bring the truth to the village. Please don't interpret my work with those who denigrate us black men. I don't do that. What I do is bring out what has been divested from our Motha Queens so that her beauty, intelligence and sophistication will continue to shine.[/quote

There is an obvious caannaite presence is what some call Egypt or upper al kham. I am speaking more to the relief i sent u. Perverting images by them is nothing new. It is clear to decipher when seen. I have always seen the depiction i sent u as a humanoid race.. I was wondering if u had any insight into that. . Again u are preaching to the choir about the womb man.. We know of whom she is.. And wondering about any alternate depiction out side of what has been easily provided..

There is an obvious caannaite presence is what some call Egypt or upper al kham. I am speaking more to the relief i sent u. Perverting images by them is nothing new. It is clear to decipher when seen. I have always seen the depiction i sent u as a humanoid race.. I was wondering if u had any insight into that. . Again u are preaching to the choir about the womb man.. We know of whom she is.. And wondering about any alternate depiction out side of what has been easily provided..

Brotha I'm not sure I'm following you then. If I'm preaching to the choir then why would you write "Perverting images by them is nothing new. It is clear to decipher when seen" while sending out the picture of Queen Ankhnaten as being a male?

If people think that picture you show is male with them nice breasts, nice waist and nice bottom (characteristic of Black Women---generally speaking) there is probably no way the truth could be understood. And I would have to respectfully disagree with you when you say many people know who Black Women are. Things have been turned around so deeply against Black Women that she's turning the guns on herself (metaphorically speaking). Some dont even believe their beautiful and precious...valuable anymore.

You have the first women of the planet questioning the existence of their natural gifts and talents.

The truth about her beauty, indeed her Perfection, can fixed that problem. Therefore, as one way of fixing the problem, I presented that picture I snapped at Luxor to show the village a pristine example of how the deception against Black Women is achieved. That photo doesnt look like a Black Woman.

rem 16.pngWhat if Black Women could see her ancient beauty in stone?

Many of the ancient monuments are being defaced in similar fashion not just in Kemet but all over the world---even inside Alkebu-lan.

You also are now mentioning Caanaite and "upper al kham." I'm a bit confused as to what it is you're asking me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back