Destee Network : Getting Paid to Open Advertisement Emails?!

SlickVision

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 14, 2003
Montgomery, AL
Occupation
Multimedia Entrepreneur
Check this out you all...
I was introduced to this homebiz about a week ago and it looking to be pretty interesting and effective once you take the time to see how you get paid and how easy it is.

A BASIC OVERVIEW:

zWallet is a company that pays its members to open email and advertisements from its affiliants. Whats cool is they provide you with the free email account so that they can track your "Page Views" and you can see how well you are doing for the month on a daily basis.

They have a calculator on the site to help you achieve your goals.
This thing is sooo simple. --- I promise you!
I analyzed it for the last week, asked question and question and its really a simple program that doesn't cost a penny... the email account is FREE and all you do it assemble a team (if you want to maximize your profits) and open freakin advertisements in your spare time.

In a Nuttshell:

You join and get your email account... FREE
For the BEST results... you get a team of 3-4 people, which is your Primary Team.
They get 3-4 people which is your Secondary Team.
You and your team set your goal to have about 10,000 collective 'Page Views' for the month, which is the maximum that zWallet will pay you for.
Then you just open the emails and delete them!!! THATS IT!
No money... no selling... no nothing but opening emails and adverisements!

All you dedicate is your time... on the computer.
And if you are like me -- thats all day! Which makes it just that much more easier to accomplish!

Told you its so simple its ridiculous...
So, I just started working this thang while I surf the web.
My 'Page Views' are already 410 for the month after one week, and according to the calculator I'm averaging about 60 'Page Views' a day by myself -- which will bring a check for about $35 for a half of a month's work.

But, check this out -- once I have a team... my aunt, my momma 'nem...
We all work it --- and it can pay in the HUNDREDS!
Ya see it pays more and its less effort if everyone is working for the same goal ... Feel me?

I'll post more info on it when I get home to grab from my Yahoo email.
I can't get to it from work. But, this is just the basic overview -- which truthfully all it is.
The lady that turned me on to this has already gotten two checks:
One for $400 and another for like $45 (when she first started).... for opening emails!!!

* Check it out online at zWallet.com

Holla back if you have questions!
I'll post more info in just a little bit!

Hello Brother SlickVision ... Thank you for joining us! Thank you too for sharing the above information, but spamming is against the rules. I've removed the FAQ's and many links to their site / product. While we generously offer to everyone, the networking opportunities found here, please don't spam us.

On a final and brighter note, i did visit your forum, Verbal Tea, and it is very nice. Great work and i encourage the Family to visit.

Please make yourself at home Brother, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Hello Brother SlickVision ... Thank you for joining us! Thank you too for sharing the above information, but spamming is against the rules. I've removed the FAQ's and many links to their site / product. While we generously offer to everyone, the networking opportunities found here, please don't spam us.

On a final and brighter note, i did visit your forum, Verbal Tea, and it is very nice. Great work and i encourage the Family to visit.

Please make yourself at home Brother, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

No problem... no problem at all...
I didn't realise that I overstepped my boundaries --- sorry.

Thanks for your understanding... and thanks for the compliment!
Bless you.

With Regards,
SlickVision

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back