Destee Network : ***Open Invitation***

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by AuthorLady, Jun 24, 2012.

1. AuthorLady

AuthorLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +117
    [​IMG]

Good afternoon, everyone.

Because of the overwhelming response to my book, I've decided to highlight NEW WRITERS on my blog as a BIG THANK YOU for the support from many here on Destee.

I was very young when I started writing and every step of my development people encouraged me: family, friends, teachers and even people on many discussion sites, mainly those I encountered on Blackvoices that encouraged me to write my book, A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman. It is an inspirational conversation book discussing bold issues impacting Black males and the impact on the Black community as a whole. The language is hip, frank and engrosses the reader.

I'd like to return the favor and give support to up and coming writers as well.

If you have a book that you have published or thinking about publishing, please click on this link to my blog and select "comments" to advertise it. If you have a link for the cover image, just post it as well.

Link: http://theuppitysistah.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-was-young-when-i-began-writing.html

Again, I'm grateful to all of you and I wish all of you young writers the best.

Get your copy today. Available on Amazon Kindle and other online sites.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Sister!

Thanks for thinking so kindly of us! :love:

I wanted to let you know that aggressive promotion (leaving more than one link, ever) is reserved for Premium Members, but we've added a new way for you and others to aggressively promote, without being Premium.

Please check out this thread ... Aggressive Promotion Allowed in Blogs ... it explains how you can use your free blog here, to promote your site, book, or whatever you want ... leaving as many links as you'd like ... but it can only be done in the blogs ... if you're not Premium.

Here's a link to where you can immediately start blogging and promoting without it being a rule violation.

Wishing you continued success with your book and all that you set your heart and mind to!

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. AuthorLady

AuthorLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +117
    Thank you. :oops: I didn't know...

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States