Black People : Genocide in Chicago continues: 1,280 shootings this year so far.. already (as of May 13, 2016)

it was 1059 on the 24th of April.. now about 20 days later.. it's 1280! over 200 shootings in 20 days!.. They need to declare a state of emergency in Chicago.

The first thing Chicago people I've talked with say is: "it's not like that all over Chicago.. it's just in certain parts.." and they say that like that fact somehow soothes the concerns.. when what it really does is make the numbers even more shocking. National comparisons of murder-rates use the population of the entire city to compute the ratios used for metrics such as.. murder per-capita.. and it's for that reason that Chicago doesn't seem so bad.. because it's such a big city.. but if they recompute those same statistics using the only the populations of the geography where the violence is happening.. then "crisis" becomes the only word you can use to describe the situation. It is a crisis. And as I illustrated in another thread.. it's not only gun-violence.. the sexual assaults are also off the chain.

thats all it takes huh?.. just a news clip of an opinion.. and Spike Lee.. the dude that brought you Do The Right Thing.. Malcolm X.. and all that.. is no longer credible?

walk on chuck.

At least I have my right to speak for myself:

Also to say the least , as it applies to what you're claiming about my takes on Spike Lee films in particular, you got it backwards...

As regards Chicago's woes:

Some my kinfolk once lived too!

As regards posting on your thread:

I can always start my own discussion about what plagues our communities with so many black homocides...

Otherwise please do exibit the same respect I've always exbited to you and from the getgo bro!!!

fyi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back