Black People : Gabby Douglas and Black Self-Hatred

Thank you for keeping it real, Bro. Mad Skillz...

Again, a flagrant display of self-hatred, envy and weak mindedness among some African-Americans AND "other" people of different races who think just like them in this case. They are haters who fear people like Gabby because she is a high achiever and one who clearly is great at what she does and obviously not afraid to show what she can do to the world.

Why pick on her beautifully nappy hair? Because some Black people are stupid and ignorant...plain and simple as that.

Some Black folk talk a good game, but do nothing to back it up, but they like to make everyone THINK that they are somebody important--does wonders for their EGO. But they must never be discovered so, they try to be clever in creating smoke screens to create a distraction--something that will keep them off the radar that shows who they really are--parasites and cancer to the Black unity-building community.

Do I know Black people like this? Of course I do and some of you might know some too. These are people who haven't gotten past slave-minded thinking. They haven't quite figured out how to debunk the myths, stereotypes and hate that they were (are) exposed to by white American culture. They are the slaves that ran to massa and told on the runners and laughed when they got caught. They probably want to be white so they look to other Black folk to try and find a "weakness"; raise an issue that is controversial and they say, publicly, what most white people are thinking but afraid to say. Why? Because they want to be ACCEPTED by white people. Say it first and maybe they'll toss me a biscuit.

The conscious Black community is the HOST and the self-hating Black people are their parasites. We must rid ourselves of the bloodsuckers. :hammer:

My man....Naomi Campbell is shaped like a tall drag queen and looks like one. She reminds me of a more feminine looking Grace Jones!
Why have you now decided to be disparaging about another sister as opposed to either agreeing to differ with most of the other men on this planet who would trample you in their rush to get to Naomi, or answering the questions I asked in my post [below]?

NAOMI couldn't even give me an erection if somebody paid me! AND?

Do you think Naomi would really care [how could she ever please everybody] and why would anyone EVER pay you for having an erection, are you a male prostitute [even the posse who’s idea of both sexes is men and boys LOVE stunning looking women like Naomi and the other Supermodels], so what is your excuse/why are you so negative or are YOU TROLLING?

Again, lets agree to differ, in that wouldn’t the World be a dull place if we all had the same tastes [trust me none of us fit female flesh junkies would EVER kick a woman with a body like Naomi’s out of our beds]?

What about the way she refused to join the withchunt [which is why despite her flaws I will always LOVE her] THEY used to very unfairly jail Mike Tyson by stating that “Mike was ALWAYS a perfect gentleman to me” during their relationship?

However Gabrielle Douglas being both aesthetically and functionally SUPERB without in anyway attempting to ape a European/White as opposed to African appearance is more than the more obviously CLUELESS, LOST, BAFFLED & CONFUSED Coloureds, Negros, Blacks as opposed to consciously African peoples of African ethnicity can cope with, hence their need to be on twitter in general, spouting this sort of drivel specifically?

However isn’t there also a possibility that this barrage of nonsense has come from jealous white folk using twitter to cause and provoke upset in our community [despite a lot of evidence/experience to the contrary I still try to distance this sort of dysfunction from our gene pool], how can anyone EVER KNOW?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming i

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back