Black People : Frederick Jermaine Carter ??? hung on a tree.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

http://www.ankhesen-mie.net/2010/12/rip-frederick-jermaine-carter.html

...It was Friday, Dec. 3, and the call David Jordan received came from a local police officer, who told him that a young black man, later identified as 26-year-old Frederick Jermaine Carter, was found hanging from a tree in North Greenwood.

Upon his arrival in town, Jordan, who was born and raised in Leflore County, gained more details regarding the situation and quickly contacted the office of Daniel McMullen, Special Agent in Charge of the Jackson Division. McMullen’s staff informed him that agents had already been dispatched to the area and were working with the local sheriff’s department.

After spending 45 minutes at the scene, Jordan, who spoke with the Tri-State Defender on Wednesday (Dec. 15), had questions:

“How did he (Carter) hang himself from a limb eight feet off the ground?”

He also wondered how Carter was able to cut the nylon chord used. Authorities found the rest of the chord in Carter’s pocket.

“A lot of unanswered questions,” said Jordan.

At the sheriff’s department, Jordan met Carter’s mother, who was there joined by a host of family members.

“I showed her the pictures and she said, ‘My baby didn’t do that’ and started crying,” said Jordan, recalling the conversation. “She said, ‘He loved life too much.’”

.......Good find Brother, I'm posting a link to this over in the update thread...Peace In,

Our beautiful sister conscious plat did a show tonight on this............

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/consci...t-hour?&utm_source=remail&utm_medium=listener

Brother Chinelo...I'm of the firm belief that this so-called hanging could very well turn out to be the very catalyst needed to bring us together as a Unit, thus creating our Unity.

Any black conscious grassroots operation, group, website or individual(s) of any salt should be about the business of jumping in and staying involved with this case....Peace In my brother friend...And oh, I spoke with Wendol Lee by phone on Monday, who will be bringing me up to speed on his direct contact with the family of Brother Carter, shortly. This brother is quite busy and has important update coming.

This is bull****, they know how to hang people in Missippi. This brother did not kill his self. Very sad, did another case like this happen a few years ago there?

.......Yeah, I think so the hulk. Did you see the link to the petition? We need 1,000 names, and are over 300 at this point. Welcome back brother.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back