Black People : Frederick Jermaine Carter ??? hung on a tree.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

As well have i brother clyde, i've spread the word about this on and offline up here.........:whip:

.......Good brother Chinelo, very good...so far, the preliminary report maintains possible suicide, however the local chapter of the NAACP has not thrown in the towel.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

That ain't no suicide bro.....:em3700:.......no matter what snake in the grass reports they trying to convey to us, i'm sure they got house negroes crawlin around somewhere tryin to dumb this down for em....... i hope brothers and sisters workin behind the scenes down there to get the real deal, and serve it up.......:em0200:

.......I'm with you a bro., its too strange to be self-induced; just doesn't add up, making it very hard to believe.

Here's what they're saying down there, which convinces me more........smh
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-12-06-suicide-mississippi_N.htm

"There are a lot of concerns there, No. 1 that this individual could not have (hanged) himself without the assistance of someone, if it's being declared a suicide," he says. "Why would someone from Sunflower County come to North Greenwood, the predominantly white housing area of Greenwood? Why would someone that far away come and hang themselves in North Greenwood by a river? That does not pass the smell test to me."

Another local elected official, state Sen. David Jordan, a Democrat, says the African-American community in Greenwood is "very much concerned."

"This is in a white wealthy area, and black people just don't go over there," he says. "There's not a single black that's talked to us who believes that he hanged himself."

:fyi:I was in the middle of posting the same quote and looked down and saw you posted it

:SuN049: You forreal??

I don't need to scream it out, they already know what i think of them when i look into there wicked eyes, and they see the spirit of my ancestors lookin through me....it scares them to death.......:em3700:.......remember during slavery we would get whipped or killed for lookin them in there eyes, it was a sign of them trying to make you lower than them(inferior)......

Thats why when i look at these beasts, i stare em right in there eyes and make sure they know they are nothing to be feared, and you should see em......now they look down and away like the cowards they are.......always remember that, never bow down or look away from these beasts, it gives them a delusion of grandeur.......:em0200:

Oops deleted the original post

But yeah I did...I threw a hot dog at this white girl and told her to get her white *** away from me...my friend was trying to apologize to her smh

And then started yelling out the car window that I hated them....

They say you speak whats really on your mind when your intoxicated

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back