Black People : Frederick Jermaine Carter’s Death Ruled Suicide

Clyde, have you heard or know of any buses coming from other cities or states?

In the Spirit of Sanikofa,

.......No, but to repeat, any update information concerning the March will be posted here in this Thread. Also, here's the link to the group responsible for the March: http://onemillionstrong.info/

Peace In,

I just went to the onemillionstrong site, and they say the march is cancelled.....why?

Now we've got two exucutions of black men within a years span by these devils in mississippi, and they call off getting into the streets and takin it to these beasts, or was this just going to be a call on "jesus" day.....smh

MA'AT

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Brother, I'm hurt also...smh, and became aware of this a couple of weeks ago; but in attempt to answer your question, Why? Under March Registration on the website, I found this:
http://onemillionstrong.info/join-the-movement/march-registration/

One Million Strong March - Cost $ 10.00
Our MISSION is Simple: This is a MARCH to CRUSH INJUSTICE & CREATE ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT! How Do You Crush Injustice? Crush means to apply Pressure Against Something. We Will apply PRESSURE to the Powers that Be THAT WE NOT STAND FOR LYNCHING WITHOUT SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES! How Do we Create Economic Empowerment? Love Self and POOL our Resources To Change our Condition!

First, this above aspect wasn't marketed as well as it should have been and secondly, its apparent the desired amount wasn't raised.

The goal of marshaling 1 million folks at 10 dollars a head would have generated lucrative funds requiring detail accounting of its purpose and use.

Please don't misunderstand me as coming down on the person or persons of this grand idea, but the fine print is missing and so is the March.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back