Black People : France - Race, Religion, or Class Problem?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

I've been hearing bits and pieces of the rioting currently going on in France, but i can't get a handle on what's really going on. I hear that "North Africans" who have moved to France, are the ones that are doing the rioting. Simply by saying "Africans" makes me think that this is Black people, but this may not be true. I understand that many of the "North Africans" are not Black people, but rather, they are Arabs (Muslims), and that this is not a "Black" issue. I've also heard that the rioting is not based on race or religion, but class. It's poor people that are rebelling (which of course probably includes Black people).

Are the majority of the people rioting Black?

Are the majority of the people rioting Musliim?

Are the majority of the people rioting poor?

Who's fight is this?

What's really going on over there Family?

Can anyone help me understand?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

I'm not exactly sure what's going on in France but let me just say:

I'm not a resident of France but from everyone I've talked to who's been there of all races I heard it was a FAR more liberal and tolerant place than the United States.

It always has been, even during the time of Josephine Bakker when Black people were able to go there and be treated better than they did in their own country.

France is also very generous with it's social and government benefits and treats it's poor and sick better than many other Wester countries.

This is why as both a Muslim and a Black man I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in what's going on there.

As far as I'm concerned France is one of the last places there should be civil disturbances and riots.

From what I understand it's mostly North Africans (Arabs and Berber) youth rioting with a few Black youth participating. But regardless of the racial make up of the looters, like you said they are being widely describes as "Africans" and not only is this further damaging our image world-wide but it's destroying the liberal tolerant spirit that many of the white French people have.

We all look the same to them...NOT WHITE.

I can't tell you how disappointed I am in this.

Of all the places on this planet where the youth need to rise up....why France?

It's also giving Muslims a bad name all over Europe.

It's crap like this that fueled the anti-Jewish propaganda before the Holocaust. But this is worse in my opinion because it didn't take a riot to stir up resentment against Jews.

France is one of the few European countries that didn't take part in the Iraqi war, and a few Arab and Berber trouble makers are threatening to ruin one of the most liberal Western countries in Europe for both Blacks and Muslims.

When Europe has become too intolerable for both Blacks and Arabs....the Arabs will probably just float on back to their respective Middle Eastern countries while we bear the consequences for thier actions.

Destee said:
On the news tonight, the images of people involved in the rioting, were White (or at least they looked White).

Is this why yall aint talk'n about this ... QQ

:heart:

Destee

Sister Destee, i have also noticed those rioting and are shown on TV are mostly white people but whenever they are reporting the say North Africans.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back