Black People : Explaining the Racist Response to the New Miss France

Who said that? I know u smarter than tht. You was just sarcastically speaking, right?

No, actually many outside of America do say racism is an American thing. They say it's only a problem within our borders, but places like France, Canada, Australia, and such don't have those problems. But of course, this is usually the whites of the nations saying this, while their people of color are going, "Uh, what?". They brag about their "racial harmony" all of the time.

No, actually many outside of America do say racism is an American thing. They say it's only a problem within our borders, but places like France, Canada, Australia, and such don't have those problems. But of course, this is usually the whites of the nations saying this, while their people of color are going, "Uh, what?". They brag about their "racial harmony" all of the time.
Racism began outside of Americas.

We cant call names here on Destee. Let's plz not begin. Cool cool.

We can't call each other disrespectful names. Like you calling me "girl" isn't in disrespect, neither is me saying "candee" which is actually apart of your screen name. But everyone seems to be a bit more sensitive this winter about all of that. The day I can't call my brother "brother" or my sister "sister" or give them a cute lil nickname because they think I'm dissin' them is a day I don't wanna see.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back