Black Entertainment : Films Help Condition Black Males to Love White Females

her thread. her rules. show some respect.

I understand lol but I find it rediculous she asks a question and is appalled at the response. I basically posted the pic so she would have a better understanding. If she was unaware what the vesica piscis was she would have definately got it with that picture.

Come on now...Let's be upfront about it...All females of other ethnic/racial/etc. backgrounds find some black males to be attractive, and/or don't expect us to measure up to white standards...Why we do you, my dear sistas? Perhaps it is your misconceptions, etc, after generations of living in the midst of a white maintained nation, which need to change, too...FYI...

I've heard Black females who've attended predominantly white universities say that a lot of Black males don't even consider them as potential dates. Particularly sisters with natural hair styles. Many Black males are dating white females. Black females aren't waiting around for Black males. I haven't seen "Scandal" but if a Black woman is in a relationship with a white man and in that same show there's discord between a Black man and woman, then it's similar to what I'm saying. My issue has both of those elements. There's an element to this thread that nobody seems to be addressing and that's the part where Black females are being verbally and/or physically assaulted in a lot of films where Black males peacefully interact with white females, Latinas, etc.

I asked once so again can you give some recent examples of the films in question?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back