Black Entertainment : Films Help Condition Black Males to Love White Females

I'm not implying Black men and white women wouldn't hook up without the influence of films, but there is a staggering number of movies that positively pair these two and a lot of films that negatively pair Black men and women. Black males who take in enough of these films are being conditioned to chose white females over Black females. It's akin to the movie industry mounting a propaganda campaign to disconnect Black relationships. Some Black women do pursue white men but there isn't nearly the propaganda that nudges her in a white man's direction and away from Black men.

Can you give some examples because most of Halke Berrys movies including monsters ball indicate otherwise.

Sanaa Lathan. Thandie Newton. A growing miner of black women who almost exclusively are paired with white men.

I understand the power of propaganda to shape opinions and in a sense these films are just that. Propaganda is marketing. Soda companies, for example, spend enormous sums on advertising/marketing to influence public behavior when it comes to choosing soda. The Coca Cola people use to remind us regularly that "things go better with Coke" so a lot of consumers bypassed the generic brands and purchased Coke. Propaganda persuades people that this thing they keep seeing is the thing that they want, ergo sometimes Black males, no matter how strong, are influenced by the boatload of Black male-white-females images they're exposed to. That's not to say Black males wouldn't choose white female companions anyway for any number of reasons, but films are certainly on that list.

I watch a lot of movies and cannot think of a single motion picture that created any desire for me to desire white women. Not a single one. Nor any television program.

What movies screened within the last five years are you talking about specifically?

I do not think movies condition black males to love white women. I feel black men have always been infatuated by white females and I feel it goes all the way back to the moors in spain - they had harems full of them. The black women and her womb is the one we should really be focusing on. It is through her womb which can prolong the white mans existence on this plane.

346px-Vesica_Piscis.svg.png

As I have said before whenever I comment on this topic, just visit any predominantly white college or university and check out who the black women are hanging out with. As far as the media is concerned check out Scandal with Kerry Washington. This is a matter which goes both ways except for promoting positive relationships between black men and women. Otherwise everyone is going every which way.

I've heard Black females who've attended predominantly white universities say that a lot of Black males don't even consider them as potential dates. Particularly sisters with natural hair styles. Many Black males are dating white females. Black females aren't waiting around for Black males. I haven't seen "Scandal" but if a Black woman is in a relationship with a white man and in that same show there's discord between a Black man and woman, then it's similar to what I'm saying. My issue has both of those elements. There's an element to this thread that nobody seems to be addressing and that's the part where Black females are being verbally and/or physically assaulted in a lot of films where Black males peacefully interact with white females, Latinas, etc.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back