Law Forum : FERGUSON VERDICT

Kadijah ... let me go ahead and fix this now ... make it so no one else makes you return.

It's over. I can't take babysitting this situation.

You're a grown woman talk'n 'bout it's somebody else's fault that you're here.

Let me fix it ... so no one else can make you return ... all against your will and stuff.

I got you ... no thanks necessary.

:heart:

Destee

s

I know I thought you were a narc until I realized you were the oldest dude in the crowd so you had to be.... Kem! :lol:

Btw, good analysis. Although I thought at least a third of the "protesters" were narcs, myself! (psssst! I started to yell out to see if that really were you, but changed my mind. And no, I'm not a wussie! I just didn't want the rest of the kids :rofl: to think I wasn't "cool.")

Oh, and if that was you (it was dark, but the guy I'm thinking of was brown-skinned, about 6' tall, wearing a black cap, I think eyeglasses, and talking to a light-skinned baby-boomer?), for a crusty old curmudgeon, you foine, Kem! ;)

P.S.

@James~

I didn't slap a cop, but I called a couple of 'em choice names.... then turned my head when they tried to snap my picture. :)

Then why didn't you say something? Yes you are a weenie. smdh. I had my day when I was a young punk. :lol:

As I recall, you were the one touching all the young buck inappropriately lol

Ok, the kids are finally standing up for something of substance. We need to support them in this.

I know it's too much to ask, but all of these so called elites need to back them up also. I haven't heard anything from Jesse,,Al, Dyson, etc.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back