Law Forum : FERGUSON VERDICT

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I suspect the verdict will be issued Thanks Giving weekend. I suspect this because most of the country will be focused on other things.

Either way, that weekend, I have decided to go down there. I don't know if I will drive or catch the Greyhound. For those of you that don't know your history, that is akin to a freedom ride. ( :lol: ) But I feel I should go.

Last edited:

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
If you go...watch your back bruh...we want to see you back here.

Something tells me we are not going to like what we hear.

Peace!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
If you go...watch your back bruh...we want to see you back here.

Something tells me we are not going to like what we hear.

Peace!

Though it has been a while, this isn't my 1st rodeo. My molitov cocktail days and storming barricade days are loooooong over. :lol:

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Though it has been a while, this isn't my 1st rodeo. My molitov cocktail days and storming barricade days are loooooong over. :lol:

Kool then...like I said, we...ok me... Whats to see my brutha back.....keeping it real as always.

Peace!

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
I suspect the verdict will be issued Thanks Giving weekend. I suspect this because most of the country will be focused on other things.

Either way, that weekend, I have decided to go down there. I don't know if I will drive of catch the Greyhound. For those of you that don't know your history, that is akin to a freedom ride. ( :lol: ) But I feel I should go.

Right on Brother!! Power to the people

KingSango

Banned
Aug 18, 2013
How will any good become of a trip to what is a staged event? The entire Michael Brown incident is a false flag for something bigger. Right down to the staged robbery dispatch to Daren Wilson instagating the altercation. The Feds were brought not to calm things down but to set up the crime scene showing Daren Wilson defending himself, the Feds are forensic experts of a higher caliber than the local Police. You may need to know hundreds of Law Enforcement are in that area now. If I know St. Louis like the one I knew growing this won't go down easy if the cop walks. Jobs are scarce there and people already frustrated. Mix in the cold weather they are have during winter months, the people there are extremely violent.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Right on Brother!! Power to the people

You guys can join me. The more the merrier. I'm sure everyone of you is off that weekend. Road Trip.

:bus: :running: :swim: :keepgoing: :horse:

Last edited:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
How will any good become of a trip to what is a staged event? The entire Michael Brown incident is a false flag for something bigger. Right down to the staged robbery dispatch to Daren Wilson instagating the altercation. The Feds were brought not to calm things down but to set up the crime scene showing Daren Wilson defending himself, the Feds are forensic experts of a higher caliber than the local Police. You may need to know hundreds of Law Enforcement are in that area now. If I know St. Louis like the one I knew growing this won't go down easy if the cop walks. Jobs are scarce there and people already frustrated. Mix in the cold weather they are have during winter months, the people there are extremely violent.

That's why I and everyone needs to go down there. To let them know we wont stand for a staged event anymore

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: