Black People : Every Brown Girl In The World Should See This...The New Bessie Coleman's.

Yes I am. Oh! Thank you so much for this. You are so right and yes, i believe it now that you say this.

It's so amazing to me too that even though some people even in this community who don't profess Christianity can come together on human issues and offer human understanding, support and respect and at least let me know that they understand what i was saying. I'm so overwhelmed with this kind of character of coming together and working things out as a people.

Thank you so much.

No, Thank you.... The reason why I ask you that question is because even though it's not told to the entire world, there is proof that spacecrafts existed in Africa, long before the white man claimed that he first invented it.

Workinprocess

No, Thank you.... The reason why I ask you that question is because even though it's not told to the entire world, there is proof that spacecrafts existed in Africa, long before the white man claimed that he first invented it.

Workinprocess

You are so welcome!

This is exactly what I and [I believe Sis Blaklioness] was referring to even in regards to this very post. This very technology [even beyond mere airplanes] is written in the Bible but it is not obvious for people to see! The white man grabbed the Bible and over the course of hundreds of years especially during the Middle Ages [their Second Dark Age] they [Monks] picked that Bible clean and then went out and implemented ideas they gained and incorporated them into their lives and now many of us don't realize it comes from Black people thousands of years ago. We are giving credit where credit is not due. They copied ancient blacks.

You are so welcome!

This is exactly what I and [I believe Sis Blaklioness] was referring to even in regards to this very post. This very technology [even beyond mere airplanes] is written in the Bible but it is not obvious for people to see! The white man grabbed the Bible and over the course of hundreds of years especially during the Middle Ages [their Second Dark Age] they [Monks] picked that Bible clean and then went out and implemented ideas they gained and incorporated them into their lives and now many of us don't realize it comes from Black people thousands of years ago. We are giving credit where credit is not due. They copied ancient blacks.

Sister, I have read some of your post, you are no ones fool. What I am not understanding is, if you know the above, why is it that you resort to telling people that they are adhering to Satanism, what's up with that? Everything came from black people, nothing is Eurocentric in nature, accept for the Europeans and their nature, their nature is to steal and lie.

I don't see what was wrong with acknowledging the accomplishments of the young ladies in this thread. The same could be said about the Bible that you get your information from, that it is Eurocentric in nature. The bible is not in it's original form and before it was interpreted in English, it was interpreted in Greek. Many of the words in English and Greek have no meaning in any of the African languages, yet you love that Bible, you quote from it, you have made that bible a way of life for you. I have nothing else to say, I am just tired of seeing black people argue over silly things. There are more important things on this planet to be concerned with... Peace

Workinprocess

Sister, I have read some of your post, you are no ones fool. What I am not understanding is, if you know the above, why is it that you resort to telling people that they are adhering to Satanism, what's up with that? Everything came from black people, nothing is Eurocentric in nature, accept for the Europeans and their nature, their nature is to steal and lie.

I don't see what was wrong with acknowledging the accomplishments of the young ladies in this thread. The same could be said about the Bible that you get your information from, that it is Eurocentric in nature. The bible is not in it's original form and before it was interpreted in English, it was interpreted in Greek. Many of the words in English and Greek have no meaning in any of the African languages, yet you love that Bible, you quote from it, you have made that bible a way of life for you. I have nothing else to say, I am just tired of seeing black people argue over silly things. There are more important things on this planet to be concerned with... Peace

Workinprocess

Thanks for your honesty and how you feel about my take on life. Yes, I too feel that the Bible is Eurocentric and based upon history it became so as a result of what happened during the Roman Empire times.

Black people in the past like today shouted for Roman rule. For this reason I believe that we are suppressed under a white supremacist system that processed ancient black writings to fit themselves. I believe that many black people don't want to acknowledge their part in allowing this to happen and this is detrimental. This is the core of all our problems and i feel that we do think it's silly and take it lightly.

Workinprocess this is deception in my opinon and this is the Satanism. don't mean to offend anyone by defending my human right to not agree with this thread.

And as far as those girls, I feel that they are being exploited but yet, have nothing against them flying across the world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back