Black Spirituality Religion : El Katub Shil Mawut ( The Book Of The Dead ) Coming Forth By Day

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
Introduction Hymn To The Sun - Neter Ra Worship Of Father Ra . As The Sun Of Righteousness , When He Appears To Rise In The Eastern Horizon Of The Ilu '' The Sky Above '' By Ani , The Scribe ''
He SaysGreetings To You Father Ra Having Come As Khefera ( Khefri ) . '' Arising 'One '' ( An Incarnation Of Father Ra ) . Even Khefera ( Khefri ) '' Arising One ( An Incarnation Of Father Ra ) . Who Is TheCreator Of The Neteru . Father Ra , You Rise And Shine On The Back Of Your Mother Ilu , ''' The Sky Above '' Having Appeared In Glory As Masters Of The Nereru . Your Mother Nut Shall Use Her Arms On Your Behalf In Making Greeting . TheManu-Mountain Receives You In Peace , Mother Maat Embraces You All Seasons . May You Give Power And Might In Vindication - And A Coming Forth As A Living Ba ( Soul ) To See Horakthy '' Horus Of The Horizon '' To Ka ( Spirit , Etheric Double ) A Coming Forth As A Living Ba ( Soul ) To See Horakhty '' Horus Of The Horizon '' - To The Ka ( Spirit Self , Etheric Double ) Of Ani , The Scribe . HeSays; O All You Neteru Of The Ba ( Soul ) Mansion . Who Judgee Ilu . ''' The Sky Above '' , And The Planet Ta ( Earth ) In The Balance , Who Give Food And Provisions . O Father Tatenen ( Ptah ) . Unique One Creator Of Human Beings.
O Southern , Northern , Western , And Eastern Enneads ( Nine Neteru ; Amun Ra , Shu , Tefnut , Geb , Nut , Usir , Aset Nebty . Nebther ) . Give Praise To Father Ra Master Of The Ilu '' The Sky Above '' . The Sovereign Who Made The Neteru . Worship Him In His Goodly Shape When He Appears In The Dark - Bark . May Those Who Are Above Worship You . Father Ra . May Those Who Are Below Worship You , Father Ra , May Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) And Mother Maat Write To You Daily . Your Serpent-Foe , Reptilians , Have Been Given Over To The Fire And Rebel-Serpent-Foe , Reptilians Are Fallen . His Arms Are Bound Father Ra Has Taken Away His Movements . And The Children Of Impotence Are Non-Existent . The Mansion Of The Prince Is In Festival . The Noise Of The Shouting Is In The Great Place , The Neteru Are In Joy . When They See Father Ra In His Appearing As The Sun , His Rays Flooding That Lands . The Majesty Of This Noble Neter Proceeds , He Has Entered , The Land Is Bright At His Daily Birth , And He Has Attained His State Of Yesterday , May You Be Gracious To Me When I See Your Beauty .
( Mother Aset ( Isis Netert Of The Moon / Father Amun Ra Original Father Of All Neteru / Amun Ra Original Father Of All Neteru ) . Having Departed From Upon The Planet Ta ( Earth ) . May I Smite The *** , Many I Drive Off The Rebel-Serpent Reptilian . May I Destroy Nak ( Nakhas , Apophis ) . The Serpent - Demon , Reptilian When He Acts , For I Have Seen Abdju-Fish ( Dagon ) In ItsMoment Of Being And The Inet-Fish ( Symbolizing Fertility And Rebirth Piloting The Canoe On Its Waterway . I Have Seen Father Har ( Horus ) As Helmsman . With Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) And Mother Maat Beside Him . I Have Taken Hold Of The Shadow Hour-Bark And The Stern-Warp Of The Daylight - Bark . May He Grant That I See The Sun-Disk And Behold The Moon Unceasingly Every Daylight , May My Ba ( Soul ) Go Forth To Travel To Every Place Which It Desires . May My Name There Be Called Out . May It Be Found At The Board Of Offerings . May There Be Given To Me Loaves In The Presence Like The Followers Of Father Har ( Horus ) . May A Place Be Made For Me In The Solar Bark On The Daylight When The Neter's Ferries Across . And May I Be Received Into The Presence Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) In The Land Of Vindication . For The Ka ( Self ) Of Ani , The Scribe . :skate:

In the blessed and holy name of the great Neter Usir , Son Of Geb and Nut children of the Majestic Amun Ra , Mouth to Ani , The Scribe for him , In The Neter's Domain .

I have risen from the egg ,
Which is in the secret land ;
My mouth has been given to me that I may speak with it in the mouth , Has been given to me .
That I may speak with it , in The presence of the great Neter , Master of the duat ( Abode of the deceased ) .
My hand shall not be thrust aside in the tribunal of all Neter ,
For I am father Usir ( Osiris ) , master of Rasta ( Rosetjau - name of the Necropolis of Giza or Memphis also passages in the tomb leading to the other world ) .
I will share with this one who is on the Dais ,
For I have comes for what my heart desires into the lake of fire .
Which is Quenched for me .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get One In Trouble , It The Things One Know That Just Isn't So That Gets Him / Her In Trouble / And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish :bullseye:

Why is the PERT EM HERU being translated to/from an Arabic name:

Katub Shil Mawut

This literally means "Book of the Dead". It's a term that ignorant Arab and European grave-robbing "scholars" gave the PERT, during the 18th century.

The Kemau never had a term for physical death, simply because they didn't believe in it.

That's why no where in the PERT wil you find the terms "dead, death, dying, etc."

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
Why is the PERT EM HERU being translated to/from an Arabic name:

This literally means "Book of the Dead". It's a term that ignorant Arab and European grave-robbing "scholars" gave the PERT, during the 18th century.

The Kemau never had a term for physical death, simply because they didn't believe in it.

That's why no where in the PERT wil you find the terms "dead, death, dying, etc."

PEACE

Peace God,

Much respect for the way you hold down the ancestors!!!!!

peace.....................

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back