Black People : Duke Lacrosse Team Accused of Raping Black Exotic Dancer

panafrica said:
I think my stating that a black woman should not be "voluntarily" dancing naked or half-naked around a group of white men would not be surprising at all. Is this saying that I think this woman deserved to be raped? No I don't feel she deserved to be raped, nor do I feel these men deserve to escape justice. However I feel that a black person who places themselves in situations like this not expecting result like this clearly are not aware of their history, and this ignorance is to their detriment!
I hear you pan!

What???

No one has the right to judge what another person chooses to do for a living. Is this about some moral issue or criminal behavior by some racist punks!!!Saying that the woman, because she was an exotic dancer, put herself in the position to be raped, is absolutely unequivocably --ludicrous--IMO.

I agree with Sister Heart, NO ONE, your mother, sister, daughter, ANYONE...deserves to be treated in such a manner, regardless of what other people think about their profession. Rape does not justify the aggressive and criminal behavior of these men against these women doing what they did for a fee. What do you say when a woman gets raped by men they date? Is that somehow the woman's fault as well? Are you also of the opinion that EVERY woman who gets raped PUT HERSELF IN THE POSITION TO BE RAPED? Rape is rape..I don't care how many definitions for rape there are in the dictionary, that doesn't mean squat to someone it happens to. It's an act of violence, it's about power and seldom about sex, and it's CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR IN THE UNITED STATES that deserves to be punished. *smh* I can't believe I'm reading this. This is the TYPICAL rationale in the judicial system which is why so many women who are victims of rape struggle with the decision to report it. HER FREAKIN' CHARACTER IS ALWAYS CALLED INTO QUESTION!!!!!!!

This is the very reason why women, especially BLACK WOMEN, are further victimized by the judicial system because of people who think that people cause the bad things that happen to them. Thinking that way, I guess some Black people also believe that every Black woman who was EVER raped in America at the hands of a slavemaster deserved it too.

Adding insult to injury, when Black men rape and get caught, they get sent to prison for as long as possible, especially when the victim is a white woman. Now in this case, I'm going to presume these men are white...(do many Black men play Lacrosse?). The University is going to investigate the matter and if they find any truth to the claim, they will take the necessary actions to deal with these students? What...expel them from school? Can you say....ARREST THEM AND SEND THEM TO PRISON and see how they like having their behinds played with.

:explode:

Queenie :spinstar:

the person who booked the job is at fault.

most experienced strippers will not even take jobs like this.
if they were to go they would have security with them and the security would be payed also.
this was a young girl who didnt know any better.
the person who sent her in there is either dumb or naive or worse.
in any case, they should not be booking dancers.
that person needs to have their butte beat.

NNQueen said:
No one has the right to judge what another person chooses to do for a living. Is this about some moral issue or criminal behavior by some racist punks!!!Saying that the woman, because she was an exotic dancer, put herself in the position to be raped, is absolutely unequivocably --ludicrous--IMO.

I agree with Sister Heart, NO ONE, your mother, sister, daughter, ANYONE...deserves to be treated in such a manner, regardless of what other people think about their profession. Rape does not justify the aggressive and criminal behavior of these men against these women doing what they did for a fee. What do you say when a woman gets raped by men they date? Is that somehow the woman's fault as well? Are you also of the opinion that EVERY woman who gets raped PUT HERSELF IN THE POSITION TO BE RAPED? Rape is rape..I don't care how many definitions for rape there are in the dictionary, that doesn't mean squat to someone it happens to. It's an act of violence, it's about power and seldom about sex, and it's CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR IN THE UNITED STATES that deserves to be punished. *smh* I can't believe I'm reading this. This is the TYPICAL rationale in the judicial system which is why so many women who are victims of rape struggle with the decision to report it. HER FREAKIN' CHARACTER IS ALWAYS CALLED INTO QUESTION!!!!!!!

This is the very reason why women, especially BLACK WOMEN, are further victimized by the judicial system because of people who think that people cause the bad things that happen to them. Thinking that way, I guess some Black people also believe that every Black woman who was EVER raped in America at the hands of a slavemaster deserved it too.

Adding insult to injury, when Black men rape and get caught, they get sent to prison for as long as possible, especially when the victim is a white woman. Now in this case, I'm going to presume these men are white...(do many Black men play Lacrosse?). The University is going to investigate the matter and if they find any truth to the claim, they will take the necessary actions to deal with these students? What...expel them from school? Can you say....ARREST THEM AND SEND THEM TO PRISON and see how they like having their behinds played with.

:explode:

Queenie :spinstar:

I stand by everything I've said. To most people this incident only incited racial tensions after the assault, and race became an issue only after this brutual attack. The reality is that there was racial tensions or overtones as soon as a black woman voluntarily entered the room and started dancing half naked for a group of white men. Just as I feel black men who date white women that suddenly cry "rape" once upset need to be aware of their history, the same is true in this case. Us mistakenly and foolishly believing times have changed help to create situations like this.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back