Black Spirituality Religion : Dogon vs Kemet

none

Music Producer said:
What other wisdom do you have?

i do not have any nor do i profess to have any if my post have not informed u of anything that is your loss my brother. The vary foundation of what you call religion is based upon the facts of the universe. I have only obtained enough at this time to understand that the birth of religion and sprituality (what is currently being practiced today decends from the neteru.) if you do not understand the base and root of the tree mr producer than how can you explain the fruit. The gap that most be filled in for u to understand my post without becoming angry and trying to simplize them is to wide at this time. Take a look at cosmonology mr producer u owe it to yourself if you are going to continue to start threads. otherwise my brohter u are making a fool of youself. and that is not cool. the number one rule in debating is to not debate on a subject u have no knowlegde of . I wish u luck . I leave u in peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back