Black Spirituality Religion : Adam and Eve of the Dogon

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Adam and Eve of the Dogon:

I have completed reading, The Master Of Speech by Shannon Dorey. I must say this book opined my eyes to a lot. The book is a contemplation of the Dogon religion that begins to support the concept that all the gods were Aliens from another planet that interfered with the natural flow and existence of humans.

The Dogon Adam and Eve perception actually occurred on another planet and it was that planet itself that Adam and Eve were vanquished from.

The Dogon say that humans or we originally were androgynous beings and the Nummo raped us or the earth by stealing our DNA and DNA of animals and mixing it with theirs to create 8 different species of themselves mixed with DNA of the Earth. These eight different beings are called the “Eight Ancestors”.

The Adam and Eve story comes from the Fist and Second ancestor; which the Dogon refer to as the first and second word. The entire Dogon religion is about an alien DNA experiment that failed miserably and each ancestor created was an attempt to correct the genetic experiment.

Adam and Eve which the Dogon refer to as the Smith were placed on the planet with the Nummo and were forbidden to eat of a specific “grain”, DNA. They ate of the forbidden grain anyway. Some Dogon suspect they had a type of intercourse that caused an even greater diversion in the DNA experiment. The Dogon say they fled the Nummo home world in a space ship and also stole “fire”, Nummo DNA from them. In there attempts to flee the Nummo home world there was basically a war in heaven which caused the Smith (Adam and Eve) to crash the Nummo space craft into the earth that caused a nuclear explosion so great that the entire earth was effected and went into a nuclear winter. The Nummo put the nuclear fire out by flooding the earth with water and regenerated humans and all the animals and plant life through the DNA they had collected from earth.

They say the deserts of Africa are manufactured because the Nummo covered those areas with sand to create a natural buffer on the radioactive soul or as the Dogon refer to it as unclean soul.

That would be a quick overview of how the Adam and Eve concept was started. I am about read Conversations with Ogotemmeli. I will let you know how it turns out.

2. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Comments, questions and debate is welcomed……

3. Kokujin

Kokujin Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Sounds like scientology

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I would be more willing to say scientology sounds like and was created from the Dogon.

I find all of it fascinating.

But as usually within polytheistic systems there is no word from the Supreme Being (Amma). But there is another continuing theme in all of these world mythologies and that is the demigods rebelling against the GOD that created them. Even the Dogon depict the Nummo as “Smiths” of Heaven and trying to replace or play the roll of GOD.

Strange………

5. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    adam and eve...

sounds like science fiction,if these aliens were smart enough to mess with our dna then they should've made us a better race of beings,cause we're messed up...beam me up scotty!!

6. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    interesting read.
    I luv science fiction

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Well, that’s just the thing; the Dogon Religion reveals a failed experiment.

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I thought you were looking for Truth?

To do this you have to view all religions as a truth until proven wrong. The Dogon religion described a star system before man had the ability to even look at the stars. I would say that discovery alone removes their perception from the realms of science fiction and places things in a more realistic light.

Do you believe that humans are the only intelligent existence?

Also the Dogon religion is becoming more and more verified as being an ancient religion practiced by humans all over the earth as we are finding ancient omphalos stones all over the world which represent or depict the Dogon Celestial Granary in which they say all humans were genetically engineered, it was basically an Alien Lab. These omphalos stone are proving the Dogon knowledge was once widely known and understood all over the earth.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=omphalos+stones&sa=N&tab=wi

I personally suspect the Dogon religion reveals details of this time period…….

Gen:6:2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

It was these Sons of GOD (Nummo) that we as humans began to worship as demigods on earth. In the book “Conversations with Ogotemmeli”, the first created Nummo / Human hybrid is referred to as Son of GOD (The Jackal). Even a religion that goes this far back and we continue to have the same concept of an Evil first created Being of GOD, Son of GOD.

When will we start listening?

9. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +28
    Why keep groping in the darknes...it's better to open the eyes and see the Light*

Hotep

Words make people as we are the words that we know and understand. Man and Woman means "Mind". It is the "Mind" that communicates to one and the other the "Words" of Spirituality or Death. There is no in between...eaither "We" know or "We" don't know what we are saying to our selves or to those we are speaking to, at or with. When a fool speaks a wise person will at least listen...understanding that even a fool my have some wisdom...on the other hand a fool can not hear the "Words" of a wise person because he or she didn't listen, care to listen, know to listen or understand what has or is being said. Hence: "A wise person changes often but a fool stays the same".
    What we must know is that the "Initiates" of so-called "Africa" ware ever thay are found are not "Confused" or in any type of "Dis-Agreement" about "MAAT" or commonly called by the misnomers: ATR, African Traditional Religion, Spirituality etc. We are eaither not knowing at all or confused when we think that "Africa" has the slightist concideration for the "False" docterins that has been pass on to "Us" and the "World" as truth. The child is born in the Natural Order of Things as "All" things are ment to be through "Creation". G-d as is called has no conection to the more than 666 different sects, cults or denominations of sanctified racism given to us as "Religions" by the so-called White-Race. When the Chick leaves its shell of ignorance it can never go back. We are in the time ware all things are made plain because the "Truth" is now being told to any one who wants to know what the "Truth" is. It must be said right here...that if any "African" is expecting to hear or get the truth from the so-called white race...you will be waiting another 6,000 thousand years and beyond because it will never happen. They will tell you that some one from "Outer-Space" did those things that (your African Ancestors created) you have forgotten you did it...long ago. You will beleave them if you have "Faith" in what they are lie-ing to you about and you will continue to be deceived. We (Africans in Amerikkka) don't need any thing from the white man or white woman except for them to "Leave us Alone" and stay far away from "Us" and we will be just fine on our own with out any more of their "Hinderence". We must learn, understand the "Dynamics" of human enteraction through universal laws that govern the planet and the known "Universe". When we speak through the MAAT or Spirituality or Right Knowledge...we are speaking a "Universal-Language" of "Right-Knowledge" ware there is no need for any thing "Evil". The Dogon are among "Us" today...we don't have to depend on any one out-side of the "Family" to tell us what they are say-ing..."We" can now go straight to the "Holy and Divine, Pure Scorce" and talk, listen and learn what we have lost through our "Slave-Experience"..."Look inside your Self"..."Know Thy Self"..."And then you will know G-d".
    http://thetruthcenter.com/page/lj3/Listener_Registration__Purchases___amp__Contributions.html

http://www.theearthcenter.com/

Ase`

Note: For those who are ready...peace and the blessing of your divine ancestors awates and be with you. Read, Read, Read, Study Deeply and most of all do your own "Rescerch"...We have African scholors who can help you step by step by step.

10. Jflex!

Jflex! Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5

:welldone: