Black Spirituality Religion : Kemet's mother/father of gods is a metaphor for the quantum before the big bang

42Tribes

May 21, 2014
I'm not crazy. I'm a skeptic. It took a lot to convince me. Others have explained it; not well in my opinion or they were too technical for my dumbness. This will be fun. I will get to play the role of a folksy scientist and see if I can explain it better than others.

When I was young that picture above bothered me. I have a vague memory of a commercial where it was associated with creepy scientific stuff.

This video below is important. If you haven't seen it or have never heard of the double slit experiment its a quick simple well explained introduction to quantum physics. It explains the picture above. It explains why even without the belief in a personal god I dont question the core principle of intelligent design. It will also help you grasp my point in the title.

My knowledge munchies are recent. I was always curious. Lately I have been a knowledge connoisseur. Before history it was science. Last year I watched a long lecture on the holographic universe on youtube. I was fascinated. Cutting edge science believes that our world is subjective like a videogame rendered for the player. Someone mentioned in the comments that the ancients already knew this. What??? I was ready to study African history for a game I'm working on before reading the comment.

I learned that philosophically the ancient Egyptians believed that we were spiritual beings having an earthly experience. Everyone believes that, now I guess science is on board. Big deal...

That stuck with me though as a hint to pacify my skepticism and listen as people explained that the Egyptian gods were metaphors for nature. I'm coming from a culture where gods are supernatural I couldn't keep my skepticism pacified. I dismissed it as metaphysical gibberish then I looked at the eye of Horus. Yeah, mmmhmmm thats the pineal gland. The Giza pyramids were not tombs they were Nikola Tesla power plants. I learned this before watching the pyramid code where I learned that the ancient Egyptians cut stone and metal with laser precision knew of all the elements and some undiscovered. They could heal with sound in ways that would make ultrasound look primitive. They knew what atoms were down to the electron.

I still wasnt convinced that they knew quantum physics as Booker T Coleman strongly suggested while referring to Gabriel Audu Oyibo who ran the math in way that was competent but too complex form me to grasp. That was where I was introduced to the god Nu or goddess Nunet. Same entity.

Maybe I was watching Cosmos, maybe it was Neil Degrasse Tyson or some more mainstream science that was discussing the formations of matter explaining that the best science can do is reduce history back to a quantum pool of probability before the universe which I recognized as having the same traits as the waves in the video above. It still didnt connect dots to Nu/Nunet.

First step was Asa Hilliard explaining quickly and casually what the different heads on the gods represented. I dont know if it was what he said or how he said it but I was convinced that not only were the gods that the Egyptians actually created since some were borrowed for multicultural religious freedom, they were created to explain nature. A Pyramid is translated as a house of nature and produces natural energy of different sorts. I rationalized away my surprise and went with the notion.

I went back to the Dogon. I dont know if the Dogon know where they received their knowledge but I did. The Egyptians were too into Sirius for it to be a pure coincidence. Their creation myth or I should say science uses symbols and gods that are similar to the ones in Kemet. There is a video called The Dogon Code linking east to west Africa that explains the parallels to their creation science, the Egyptians creation science and the big bang.

Nun/Nunet is colored with blue skin to represent water. The water is described as chaotic. These chaotic waters represent the pool of probability with the same wave properties as described in the double slit experiment.

In the video series that links the Dogon to Egypt Laird Scranton doesnt just compare sciences before the big bang he compares the creation of matter while seamlessly associating string theory just as contemporary science describes it. He didn't alter anything to make it fit. The Dogon, the Egyptians and recent cutting edge science tell the same story about the creation of matter starting from a waterlike field of probability.

Last edited:

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I'm not crazy. I'm a skeptic. It took a lot to convince me. Others have explained it; not well in my opinion or they were too technical for my dumbness. This will be fun. I will get to play the role of a folksy scientist and see if I can explain it better than others.

When I was young that picture above bothered me. I have a vague memory of a commercial where it was associated with creepy scientific stuff.

This video below is important. If you haven't seen it or have never heard of the double slit experiment its a quick simple well explained introduction to quantum physics. It explains the picture above. It explains why even without the belief in a personal god I dont question the core principle of intelligent design. It will also help you grasp my point in the title.

My knowledge munchies are recent. I was always curious. Lately I have been a knowledge connoisseur. Before history it was science. Last year I watched a long lecture on the holographic universe on youtube. I was fascinated. Cutting edge science believes that our world is subjective like a videogame rendered for the player. Someone mentioned in the comments that the ancients already knew this. What??? I was ready to study African history for a game I'm working on before reading the comment.

I learned that philosophically the ancient Egyptians believed that we were spiritual beings having an earthly experience. Everyone believes that, now I guess science is on board. Big deal...

That stuck with me though as a hint to pacify my skepticism and listen as people explained that the Egyptian gods were metaphors for nature. I'm coming from a culture where gods are supernatural I couldn't keep my skepticism pacified. I dismissed it as metaphysical gibberish then I looked at the eye of Horus. Yeah, mmmhmmm thats the pineal gland. The Giza pyramids were not tombs they were Nikola Tesla power plants. I learned this before watching the pyramid code where I learned that the ancient Egyptians cut stone and metal with laser precision knew of all the elements and some undiscovered. They could heal with sound in ways that would make ultrasound look primitive. They knew what atoms were down to the electron.

I still wasnt convinced that they knew quantum physics as Booker T Coleman strongly suggested while referring to Gabriel Audu Oyibo who ran the math in way that was competent but too complex form me to grasp. That was where I was introduced to the god Nu or goddess Nunet. Same entity.

Maybe I was watching Cosmos, maybe it was Neil Degrasse Tyson or some more mainstream science that was discussing the formations of matter explaining that the best science can do is reduce history back to a quantum pool of probability before the universe which I recognized as having the same traits as the waves in the video above. It still didnt connect dots to Nu/Nunet.

First step was Asa Hilliard explaining quickly and casually what the different heads on the gods represented. I dont know if it was what he said or how he said it but I was convinced that not only were the gods that the Egyptians actually created since some were borrowed for multicultural religious freedom, were created to explain nature. A Pyramid is translated as a house of nature and produces natural energy of different sorts. I rationalized away my surprise and went with the notion.

I went back to the Dogon. I dont know if the Dogon know where they received their knowledge but I did. The Egyptians were too into Sirius for it to be a pure coincidence. Their creation myth or I should say science uses symbols and gods that are similar to the ones in Kemet. There is a video called The Dogon Code linking east to west Africa that explains the parallels to their creation science, the Egyptians creation science and the big bang.

Nun/Nunet is colored with blue skin to represent water. The water is described as chaotic. These chaotic waters represent the pool of probability with the same wave properties as described in the double slit experiment.

In the video series that links the Dogon to Egypt Laird Scranton doesnt just compare sciences before the big bang he compares the creation of matter while seamlessly associating string theory just as contemporary science describes it. He didn't alter anything to make it fit. The Dogon, the Egyptians and recent cutting edge science tell the same story about the creation of matter starting from a waterlike field of probability.
Do you have the book, The Pale Fox?

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
The Dogon, the Egyptians and recent cutting edge science tell the same story about the creation of matter starting from a waterlike field of probability.
The Dogon and Kemites had this knowledge for thousands of years. White folks are late to the party, as usual.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
imhotep06 Black People : Kemet doesn't mean black-land or black-people Black People Open Forum 0
Kemet Travel The Front Porch : Discover yourself by travel with Kemet Travel on a different kind of Spirit journey The Front Porch 7
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : How to Study Kemet with Primary & Archaeological Evidence: Karnak Temple Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Medinet Habu Temple (in Kemet): Personal Footage Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Where in the Bible is Kemet Mentioned Specifically? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : What is Kemet? Omowale Jabali 122
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Final Question Asked In The Mystery System of Ancient Kemet Black People Open Forum 3
S Egypt : Kemet explained Egypt 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Kemet Explained Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : Ashra Kwesi Explains The Invasions And Battles Of Kemet (egypt) From The Ancient Temples Egypt 0
bigfuzzz The Front Porch : Kemet Understanding,... The Front Porch 2
Omowale Jabali Egypt : Ancient Kemet Science of the Mind Egypt 1
Omowale Jabali Egypt : Egyptology and The Study of Ancient Kemet Egypt 10
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Original Names of The Kemetic ( Nisutiu-bity/ Kings) and Queens in Ancient Kemet Black People Open Forum 14
Ankhur Black People : Kemet 2011/ show Discussion Boards as Tools for Nationalism and Unity Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : White Supremists rob and exploit Kemet and her symbols Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : A Rich Spiritual Legacy from Kemet and all of Africa, why not express and share?? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : Black Egypt-African Kemet Egypt 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dr. Ben in Kemet (Pt.4-5) Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dr. Ben in Kemet (Pt. 1-3) Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Egypt : Ashra kwesi kemet nu educational tour Egypt 1
Chevron Dove Black People : LAMECH, reverse script--CHEM, Kemet, CHAM... Black People Open Forum 3
D Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Gods Names Yahew and Allah come from Kemet? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Knowledge Seed Black People : Yisra'el and Kemet Black People Open Forum 0
Sha'iyn Black Poetry : remember the time (memories of Kemet) video added Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Sha'iyn Quiet Poetry Lounge : remember the time (memories of Kemet) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Ancestors : Ancient Advanced Indigenous Black Ancestors of KEMET* Honoring Black Ancestors 15
T Black Poetry : Annunaki/Kemet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S African American History Culture : Location of *PUNT*...the ancestors to the people of Kemet... African American History Culture 6
S Black Spirituality Religion : Did Jesus Resurrect Lazarus...or Was He Imitating Ausar of Kemet??? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 34
M Black Spirituality Religion : Dogon vs Kemet Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 25
M Black Spirituality Religion : Meryra of Kemet Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
P Egypt : Egypt (Kemet) was not Africa's only great civilization! Egypt 11
U Black People : Who was the 1st Civilization? Sumeria or Kemet? Black People Open Forum 31
M Black Spirituality Religion : A High point of Kemet (African) History. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 39
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : kemet and the sword.......... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 31
F African American History Culture : Learning on Kemet African American History Culture 4
N Black Spirituality Religion : Kemet and Catholicism Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
G Black Spirituality Religion : Freeing Ancient Kemet from Religious Bias Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
G Black Spirituality Religion : Pictures from KEMET Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
W Black Poetry : For Kemet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
C Black People : The Saving Of Mother Afrika Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Mother Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : ELCA faces criticism for posting prayer to 'Mother God' on Facebook, Twitter Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
R Black Poetry : She have butter breasts for other guests her mother suggests she wear a bra one boy in a car tried to get some normal thing for a wet one but she let Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : Mãe Preta (Black Mother): Brazil Exhibition recovers history of black women who breastfed the white children during slavery Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : 'Black Muslims' to blame for high school students' confrontation with Native American, mother claims Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Perfection Benin : In Context Series: Images of the Queen Mother in Benin Court Art Benin 2
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ The Role of the Queen Mother in Israelite Society Black People Politics 0