Does anyone here practice yoga?

I swear by yoga :) I have been practicing Ashtanga yoga 5-6 years now & have been teaching Bikram yoga for 3 yrs now. I love it...I am no petite treat and even I can do it :) My posture is great and the workout alone is only one benefit. The ultimate benefits for myself are the control & inner peace that I sustain as a result

diakonos said:
Ok...

So I have been practing yoga for about three months now, and so far I only have one complaint. My wrist hurt (usually when I am in the upward dog position or side plank postion). Is that a common problem?

Does your wrist hurt WHILE you are doing the stretch?
Do you have weakened wrists? Or do you put a lot of strain on them before-hand? (mind you even strenuous typing can cause strain on your wrist.)

triniti424 said:
I swear by yoga :) I have been practicing Ashtanga yoga 5-6 years now & have been teaching Bikram yoga for 3 yrs now. I love it...I am no petite treat and even I can do it :) My posture is great and the workout alone is only one benefit. The ultimate benefits for myself are the control & inner peace that I sustain as a result

Does your wrist hurt WHILE you are doing the stretch?
Do you have weakened wrists? Or do you put a lot of strain on them before-hand? (mind you even strenuous typing can cause strain on your wrist.)

Uhmmm, will you marry me? :blush:

*Runs away* :run:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back