Black People : Do white people have melanin?

hiphopolx said:
It makes me think of all these events we're experiencing 'good' and 'bad' and how they are necessary. The value in our experiences and the value of the knowledge.

YES YES EYE!

"Value" .....anytime we talkin about Value we talking Tehuti (At least those abstract relational concepts triggered through the Image/Archetype)

*The Double proclamations*
*The Dual utterance*
*To measure the dual*
SmaTuai
Maati
ETC.

The weekend is here and I'm here with it...that just means no work today! Ok, now that i don't have to work, let me deal with your presumption in the fashion i actually wanted to.

You started out this thread with the presumption, however misguided, that there basically is no difference between black and white people. Strangely enough you chose to go to the depth of melanin to prove your point as if to say that our pigment is the only difference. For someone less informed that would have sounded good in theory...but not today.

I first of all refer you to the work of Cheikh Anta Diop....Civilization or Barbarism.
I refer you to the work of Ivan Van Sertima...Great African Thinkers.
I refer you to the work of llaila Olela Africa...African Holistic Health.
I refer you to the work of Dr. Jewel Pookrum....Viatamins From A-to Z.
I refer you to the work of Queen Afua...Heal Thyself.
I refer you to the work of Professor T. Owens Moore...The Science of Melanin.
I refer you to the work of Barbara Dixson...Good Health for African Americans.
I refer you to the work of Alexander Berglas...cancer, Cause and Cure.
I refer you to the work of Dr. Robert Houston..Sickle Cell and The Metabolites of B-17.
I refer you to the work of Dr. Weston Price...Nutrition and Physical Degeneration.

I really could have kept on going but my point was to give you a nice rounded source that does not necessarily have a "Black or African agenda at heart". In other words we wouldn't want to give up what some could call "biased research". Now, before we even think about getting to melanin...we need to begin with anatomy or the skeletal structure of Africans and Europeans. Is it different? If so, is it more than just shape? From there we can begin to explore the nervous system. Then we want to get into anatomy. From there we want to get into the difference in blood since there are some who think that we are human and we all bleed. Next we want to get into the nutrition factor in terms of "what is needed for us to have optimal health and does it differ from what the European needs? If so, why? Now in having done all of that we can surely reach a conclusion BEFORE WE EVER TOUCH BASE WITH MELANIN. Melanin and its many functions in relationship to all the afore mentioned is like icing on the cake! Now, if we did our job correctly we will have laid the physical and the dietary to rest. We now can begin to get into the psychological, the social, the scientific, the historical and the spiritual aspects of them and us.

I'm not Neo or Mr. Smith....both of them were white and could have been classified as complimentary opposing opposites....which was why you were able to come to the conclusion that you did. They were complimentary opposing opposites on the same spectrum. In order for African people to even come close to white people we would have to degenerate physically, genetically and psychologically.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back