Black People : Did Michael Jackson Hate Being Black? Listen to His Own Words

Conspiaracy coverup?

That's interesting. I wasn't sure why The God listed this song to support the idea that Michael hated being Black.

Yes, there were a lot of very powerful folks who for financial and political reasons wanted to see him go.

Seems as though his fans are not demanding an investigation?

He has not cut an album in 8 years, and his enormous wealth, just disapeared?
A man of this insight and level of class would obviuosly had various networks of investments, so who or what drained his accounts?
Was he makeing secret trips to Africa?
was he fighting the rampant exploitation and slave trade there, angering big wigs here in Europe or in China?

Was his relationship with Farakhan, something much deeper and political then we are aware of?

Was he actualy the reverse of the Economic Hitman?

SO BASICALLY HE HAD LEPROSY LOL WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD I'M ALRIGHT I LOVE THAT THE MOST HIGH MADE ME A CHOSEN PEOPLE ALKEBULAN GODDESS.LIKE SO MANY OTHER ENTERTAINERS GOING TO THE EXTENT OF ALTERING THEIR FEATURES AND COMPLEXION. OH WELL WHAT CAN YOU DO WHEN SOME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THEMSELVES AFRICANS.

Yes, basically modern leprosy. It's not what makes me feel good, it is what it is. You can sit around believing he bleached his skin when it is something physically impossible to do or you can research for yourself and find out the truth. I've seen this happen to people first hand which is why I'm not going around yelling he bleached his skin. I'm sure he had insecurities just like the rest of us, you can be extremely strong in one area and very weak in another. But whatever you believe is on you bruh.

I think Mr. Jackson loved his Black culture more than his African features. Pleasing his fans meant alot to him, he was a perfectionist. So when puberty hit him, and his African features became the center of alot of ridicule, he sort to change those features for his fan base. Not only that, i think he also suffered from a mental disorder which cause him to view his features in a magnified contrast. Meaning, what may look average to another, it looks hideously abnormal to the holder. Surely the ridicule from fans didn't help any with this self image disorder.

Overall, i believe he loved being culturally raised as a Black child. He was a perfectionist who wanted to be loved, with a mental disorder that could have stemmed from his desire to make people happy. Whatever it was, i hope he can find acceptance, understanding, and all the pure love that he sort but couldn't get from this realm.

:heart:

This his how I feel Michael felt. It's weird because I used to be that way. I loved my people and our culture and I could be proud of us as a whole but individually I did not like myself. I didn't think I was good enough. I think that's sort of how Mike felt.

your honesty is comendable

This his how I feel Michael felt. It's weird because I used to be that way. I loved my people and our culture and I could be proud of us as a whole but individually I did not like myself. I didn't think I was good enough. I think that's sort of how Mike felt.

however I doubt you would effeminize your features, through surgery and wigs.

I honestly believe that he was a victim of mind control, by his father, and that stuff was very prevaklent in Hollywood back then during the 70s.
I have seen the man coming from MTV studios in Manhattan on 59th street, walking down the block with his body guard, now his bodyguard was as gay as Ru Paul but I did not get the sense he was gay, I said what's up Mike and he said ,hey how you doin, like any normal brother but when he gets in fron of the camera it is extremely strange and disconcerting to hear a 45 year old heterosexual Black man sound like a gay 17 year old, and I seriously believed his mind was tampered with, big time!

exerpt from Conspiracy Planet;
Former Illuminati slave Kathleen Sullivan adds from the Rigorous Intuition blog [rigourousintuition.blogspot.com]: "I've been tracking Michael Jackson via the news for about 10 years now. For reasons I will not get into in a public forum, I can state that I have absolutely no doubt that he's an MK-ULTRA variety slave, possibly introduced by his father into their bizarre "system" of spooks, commercialized pedophilia and more.

"My father introduced me to organized criminal pedophilia from early childhood on. Like Michael, I developed many altered states of consciousness to cope with the horrors I experienced and encountered. "I also have no doubt that he would have been terribly abused as a child, even if he hadn't "allegedly" been given to others as a child to sexually service them. There's no other explanation for his obsession with being with children, in public and privately - especially in bed!

(The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska
by John W. Decamp

Unshackled: A Survivor's Story of Mind Control )
by Kathleen Sullivan

www.tedgunderson.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back