Black Relationships : Daughter-In-Laws

Eye am sorry to hear that you had Mother in law issues, too Destee :(

My daughter in law passed away 2 years ago. The pain ended when she passed on. She was diffucult to deal with, though. Now looking back -- it is my contention that she had alot of her own inner pain and needed an outlet which turned out to be me. Not even my Son could control the way she lashed out at me....

When Eye found out she had MS Eye sent her books about the condition and told her that Lola Falana managed her condition same illness, successfully.

Instead of taking the advice of the book (eg. no smoking/ no- drinking) -- she did the opposite -- she drank and smoke until she stroked out. This created aphasia and she became bedridden. Eye wanted her to get better for the sake of my Son and Grandchildren.....

Eye remember my daughter telling me that she laughed at me for buying her books. Eye was silent because this was another level of crazy that Eye knew not how to solve nor handle.

She is at rest now and hopefully at peace.

Eye enjoyed the play acting and Eye am glad you got to see how deep this relationship went.

The Granddaughter has picked up her mother's attitude. Eye hope she turns out better...!

You had no idea - your advice is superb. The result is the other grandmother criticizes the grandchildren to the point of tears and grieves her daughter. Eye praise them, spoil them, and make them laugh and work thru the grieving process. ?Why so? Because Eye loved her.

It is a beautiful thing ❤️

Pease and Blessings Sister @Fine1952,

I remembered as I composed my last response, the loss you and your Family sustained. I remember it Sister, and my condolences again. I actually thought it must have been someone else that passed, not your Daughter-in-Law, as it seemed you were experiencing this right now. I am glad you are not experiencing this right now. Thanks for sharing with me.

Life will always bring challenges, we just gotta meet 'em! :)

Kiss the babies for me ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back