Black Spirituality Religion : Dattaswami1

Clyde Coger said:

I am confused! Are you not confronting this problem?

Destee,

Relax…I Love you too, the point is: something is being done. It is not my intent to complain or register a complaint, I would never file such! I handle the small stuff directly and will never Jump over any issue. Handle your business Sister! Are you having fun yet?

Brother Clyde Coger ... i addressed an issue with Dattaswami, regarding adding links to every post.

I don't believe that is the same concern you had, in posts 659 and 660, is it?

If it is, and "something is being done" ... then we're good!

:heart:

Destee

We are Good regardless!

Destee said:
Brother Clyde Coger ... i addressed an issue with Dattaswami, regarding adding links to every post.

Destee

Destee,

We are Good regardless! The fact that attention is being given Dattaswami is enough! Your position and Site precludes addressing my concerns, Right?

Clyde Coger said:
Destee,

We are Good regardless! The fact that attention is being given Dattaswami is enough! Your position and Site precludes addressing my concerns, Right?

Brother Clyde Coger ... nothing prevents us from addressing your concerns, we actually welcome them.

I thought i did that briefly, by saying that i saw no rule violation being cited.

You were concerned about folk posting lots of threads, many of which got few responses. That is not against our rules. Members can post as many threads as they'd like, no matter how few responses those threads get. There is no limit.

You also mentioned the fact that some Members had failed to respond to your posts to them. Again, this is not a rule violation. Members are free to respond (or not respond). I don't have any control over this.

With speaking to the above in my previous post, i thought i had addressed your concerns. If i've failed to speak to something else that concerns you, let me know, as it is not intentional.

Destee

Good Better Best

Destee said:

Destee

Destee,

Before you leave and while we are still talking(posting), it would be Better if you responded to the Hanging Post in the Cross, that would be the Best!