Black Spirituality Religion : Dattaswami1

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Destee, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Peace and Blessings Family,

Dattaswami ... if you're here long enough to see this thread, please respond ... but since you aren't usually here that long, i'm going to ask the Family ...

Family ... do yall know what religion this Member is ... what "way of life" he is presenting to us?

I have scanned the many threads he posts here, but i don't get a real solid understanding ... as i probably shouldn't, simply scanning ... but gosh, it's so much to read, and i was hoping you all could quickly help me understand.

Is he presenting "ways of life" that many Black people partake in?

Dattaswami ... i'm gonna try to bring this thread back to the top, when i do see you on the forum again ... so in anticipation of you seeing this, and reading it ... i'd like you to tell me why you just come and sorta "dump" all of these threads on us, never staying around to discuss anything with us. Do you realize this is a "discussion forum?" With every post you make, you leave a link to your site ... which is ... www.************************** ... oh gosh ... it's astericked out because i banned it ... because you spam us with it, leaving a link in every post you make ... actually, i thought you'd ask why your link doesn't work, which would give me a chance to ask my questions ... but you never did. Anyway, after viewing your site, my questions still remain unanswered ... and it doesn't look like anything Black folk have anything to do with. Do yall welcome Black people into your religion? Do a lot of Black people worship with you and hold high positions within your organization?

Okay Family ... if anyone can shed some light on what this Member is sharing, i'd surely appreciate it.

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

2. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    I went to one of those lnks, and what I got from it was no matter what your faith or religion is, we are all praying to the same God.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Thank you Brother Slowly ... i'm looking for a little more than that, as it doesn't answer any of my specific questions asked above. Give me more Brother Slowly! :)

For the sake of this discussion, i've removed the censorship on his site, but i'm sure i'll be adding it back later ... as he spams us with it. This will allow you and everyone to (re)visit his site and see if we can find answers to the questions ... i visited the site ... and it doesn't look "Black Friendly" to me ... seems there would be at least one Black person in the mix of faces on their home page ... if it were.

Whatcha think Brother Slowly?

Destee

4. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I tried several times to communicate with Dattaswami1 and never got any response whatsoever. So I basically scan the threads that are dumped but I don’t ask any questions or try to get to know the person. I have also noticed he/she doesn’t give opinions in other threads.

5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    sista Destee,

I don't know about shedding light but maybe I can cast a half glow here.

Some members responded unfavorable to his eaarlier posts which seemed to promote Hinduism. Some Black folks don't take kindly to Hinduism because of the way the Aryans oppress the Black Dravidians in India, relegating them to the bottom of a cast system and labeling them as Untouchable.

There are a few Black people who practice Hinduism as an alternative to the mainstream religions here in America and some who study it for the sake of knowledge. I strongly suspect that the lack of responses to these threads reflects the general indifference most Black folks have to Hinduism or any system that seems to stem from it.

6. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    hhhhm could it be possible that these threads are being dynamically generated by a program that just posts them to several different websites? Just like when you go to sign up for something they make you type in the letters on a picture to make sure you are not a machine. If he is posting all these threads that are so close together in time that is a possibility

I personally wouldn't mind if you configured the forums so that no one could start more than three threads in the same forum withing thirty minutes.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Brother Music Producer and Sister River ... thanks for responding.

Sister River ... you've shed much light on this for me, as i didn't even know it was Hinduism, or any of the information you shared about Hinduism. Thank You Sister.

I don't believe it is a program, simply posting the threads, though i have no evidence to support this. Seems like i remember him responding to someone once or twice. Hmmmm ... maybe next time he comes, we can make sure this thread is at the top, and see if he responds to it.

Our community is not a dumping ground, and i don't think i'll let him continue to use us as such.

Destee

8. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    This member is a racist 'Hindew' and is Aryan in Thinking*

Hotep

This is the words of "Sanctified-Racism" to say the least. There is nothing in these words that will ever elivate or liberate the "African" mind. Know your history and only then you will understand what is said here...other wise you will be deceived and confused. The "Hindew" (Aryans) has all ways been the "Enemy" to so-called Black or African people...they are the "Indo-Europian" who call them self "Indians" today. Do your own reserch and study in the "True" history of how the "Indo-Europians" Invaded from the north out of the hills and caves of Europe and into what was then a all "African" nation. All of the ancient artifacts and antiques found from digs are "African"...none of them are from europe. The same situation that we had in so-called Egypt during the time of our "Ancistors" existed and still exist in so-called "India" today. The "Original" people who are called "Un-Tuchables" (Dravidians) and "Dalits" are your "African" brothers who are still mis-treated, hated and dispised by the "Indo-Europian" so-called "Hindew" Indians today. When they first showed up from Europe their Racist Religion was "Brahma" (worshipers of the Bull) then later changed the name after including a great African General who defeated the whites by the name "Krishna". After adding this great African general to their "New" hand-made, white indo-europian Concocted, Sanctified Religion...they were able to force the African into some of the "Worse" conditions the Black Man and Woman has ever known. With out knowing the "History" you can not know the Truth!! People Know Thy Self.

Ase`

http://www.appiusforum.com/indusvalley.html
    http://adaniel.tripod.com/aryans.htm
    http://www.saxakali.com/Saxakali-Publications/runoko19.htm

Note: Understand that the Aryans who are brothers and sisters to all other Europians are working very hard to cover up the absolute truth of their Evil and Wicket Empire of Oppression of the African (Sudanise) or Dravidians that they still call un-touchables today. They will try any thing to fool you and make you think that they are sincere, wise and spiritual but they are most Evil and Decitful in all that they do...know history...Know Your Self...African!!!

9. dattaswami1

dattaswami1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    To all;

Dear friends, I have read all of your concerns.

Let me first of all clear your doubts that I am not against black. In fact God do not exhibit such partiality. These partiality are formed by ignorant people. God sees the inside of a human being.

A human being consists of 3 bodies,

1. Outermost gross body

2. Subtle body or mind

3. Causal body or Soul associated with qualities.

My dear friends all the people in the world are the children of one God. The Lord come in every human generation in human form to preach and uplift the people. He preaches wonderful knoweldge which removes all out doubts.

Lord never look into colour of skin, but He see how much real love one is showing on Him. Real love should be proven by practical sacrifice.

Just know that 'Krishna was a black colour only. Krishna was the Lord in Human form like Jesus. So, please remember that Lord do not have any discrimination based on colour. Infact, Krishna loved 'Gopikas' who were very down trodden in the society, like anything. Because Gopikas identified Lord hidden in then human incarnation Krishna and served Him without any expectation.

Lord loves His devotees like anything irrespective of cast, religion or nation.

So, you shall be proud of your self, never get discouraged since if you show real love on Lord, He is there to protect you, human beings may show discrimination, but Lord protects and love His real devotees.

Please remeber that i am here not to disturb any thing.

10. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PEACE DATTASWAMI1:

While I personally have no issues with, and ultimately appreciate your spiritual elucidations here, I can understand why many of my Brothers and Sisters are at least to some degree suspicious of both your presence and intentions

I recall a couple of people at least, asking whether you are a Black person, or what your heritage/ethnic background is.

Would you mind clarifying this for us, along with some other info about yourself?

You see, while your perspective may very well be a valid one, it helps those who have no understanding of, nor any exposure to your perspective digest it, if we can gain understanding of the person amongst us that expouses it.

I'm sure you can understand this, especially when you have yet to engage or interact with any of us, neither prior to nor after you post here.

Thus, are you male or female? Where do you reside? What made you choose this site as a place to share your perspectives? What is your POV on Black people in general (beyond the spiritual aspect)?

You might do well to know that any interest that many of us (myself included) will have in the Hindu/Vedanic perspective, is as it relates to the presence and exsistence of Black people worldwide (the Black Dravidians included).

I look forward to your response.

SHANTI