Black Spirituality Religion : Dattaswami1

dattaswami1 said:
Dear friends, I have read all of your concerns.

Let me first of all clear your doubts that I am not against black. In fact God do not exhibit such partiality. These partiality are formed by ignorant people. God sees the inside of a human being.

A human being consists of 3 bodies,

1. Outermost gross body

2. Subtle body or mind

3. Causal body or Soul associated with qualities.

My dear friends all the people in the world are the children of one God. The Lord come in every human generation in human form to preach and uplift the people. He preaches wonderful knoweldge which removes all out doubts.

Lord never look into colour of skin, but He see how much real love one is showing on Him. Real love should be proven by practical sacrifice.

Just know that 'Krishna was a black colour only. Krishna was the Lord in Human form like Jesus. So, please remember that Lord do not have any discrimination based on colour. Infact, Krishna loved 'Gopikas' who were very down trodden in the society, like anything. Because Gopikas identified Lord hidden in then human incarnation Krishna and served Him without any expectation.

Lord loves His devotees like anything irrespective of cast, religion or nation.

So, you shall be proud of your self, never get discouraged since if you show real love on Lord, He is there to protect you, human beings may show discrimination, but Lord protects and love His real devotees.

Please remeber that i am here not to disturb any thing.

Dattaswami ... thank you for responding to this thread. As you read, some thought you were just a bot, automatically posting here. It's nice you stopped and took part in the discussion.

Oh yeah ... one more thing ... quit putting links at the end of most every post / thread you make. You are welcome to start a thread in the Web Site Promotion Forum, promoting your site, but anything more than that is considered spamming. Signatures, leaving links to your site in every post you make, is a benefit reserved for those who Become a Premium Member.

Please take a moment to read all of our rules, especially #5.

Again, thanks for the participation, please continue to make yourself at home.

:heart:

Destee

Original (Sudanise) Africans were in so-called "India" first*

Quote:
Just as the Divine comes in human form, so does the Great Destroyer. It is my perspective that this Destroyer has been here for roughly 6000 years now.

Lord Krishna fought against him, as we do this very day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotep

We must understand "Tricky" language that comes out of the decitful 'Mind'. No matter how the word "Aryan" is spelled or so-called corrupted...the word it self is a corruption in the first place. Now today after 6,000 years we are suppose to think that this "Negative" word is something almost good?!! This is nothing but Bamboozelry in its purest form to those who know better. There is no need for weak diplomacy here when the "Truth" is all that matters to the African today. The African (Sudanise) population in India called by the name Dravidians are in the same shape as the Africans in Amerikkka at the hands of the "Aryan" who are nothing different from Adolf Hitler...thats the reason he chose the name Aryan because he knew he was the brother to the other Aryans who have "Only" practiced "Racism" on the indiginis Sudanise of India for the past 6,000 years.
The Distroyers are the Aryans!! Every well read historian knows this the world over. And the "Lord Krishna" was litteraly a Black Warrior General who lead his Black African Sudanise to victory over the invading Aryans who worshiped the Bull by the name "Brahma" and then later after their defeat "Concocted" a "New" Scantified, Racist Religion and called it "Hindewism". The Addition of the Black General Warrior "Krishna" was only to "Fool"...Hoodwink...Trick and we are about to be trick agin here because we don't know our history and don't believe fat meat is greasy. Krishna was a Black man who faught and won againts the invading, murderus "Indo-Europians" who took so-called India from the Black Sudanise who are still suffering and fighting for African Liberation and their "Flag" is also Red, Black and Green!! The Dravidians aline them self with you (African) in your struggle againts the same "Enemy" here in Amerikkka who is still working to Deceive you agin and agin and agin because they know and have always been in contact with their Racist Brothers and Sisters in America who learn from the so-called (Indo-Europian) Indian Aryans.

The book of Absolute Origin of Aryans and the English Language by Dr. Kwa-Me Ank-Ra explains it this way from the ancient TWA Language that is the Original Tongue of the Original Peoples of (Earth) Africa. English words are consistently derived from Latin, Old Ehglish, Old French, Greek and Sanskrit, then within this practice of word derivation is the implied acceptance or statement that words that are later in time are derived from the ones that are earlier in time. Hence the Greeks, Sanskrits, Latin, etc; also had to derive their words from some earlier ancestor -- The Aryan.

Ase`

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/SSEAL/SouthAsia/movements.html
http://www.itsabouttimebpp.com/Announcements/Daliti_Panthers_in_India.html
http://community-2.webtv.net/BARNUBIANEMPIRE/BLACKPEOPLEBLACK/page5.html

Note: When you know who you are you will know who your brothers and sisters are. The Divine Hue-Mans who fought above is "YOU"!! The Great Distroyer of...who the Earth has been fighting is literaly the so-called 6,000 year old Doers - of - Evil or Devil for short...are todays Aryans!! Hindewism is not from G-d or Creator but is only a Man Made Concocted Sanctified Racist Aryan Religion that is nothing more than the same "White Superimacy" parciced in Amerikkka and the rest of the World ware Aryans are in Control....Wake Up!! and Know Thy Self*

i am glad that we greet this brotha with love and respect. I agree with Destee, that he shouldn't take advantage of rules written for Premium members.
AS a Buddhist, I have understood Datswami's posts. But as witnessed here, I never responded because some in Destee will take a open admission, and use it to q;uestion your "Blackness" or your lack of "knowing yourself". That I detest,

these individuals can make a simple civilized conversation into a test, or a place to play God or Guru over someone else's faith.
Because we are a diverse people, who all dont come form the same tribe.
There is not now, nor was there probably ever just one "African" religion, due to the fact that the tribes lived in different regions and practiced different beliefs... So to say "this " one is the "true" religion, smacks of intolerance and extremism.

So as a Buddhist, Datswami....I welcome you in the spirit of compassion. I could debate the minute differences in our faiths, but what is more important to me is that we build peace in this current time. In the age of easyily made excuses for war...i offer you peace and contentment to you and yours, regardless of what others may say.

The Truth is the Only thing that Matters Here*

abstract219 said:
There is not now, nor was there probably ever just one "African" religion, due to the fact that the tribes lived in different regions and practiced different beliefs... So to say "this " one is the "true" religion, smacks of intolerance and extremism.
abstract219 said:
Hotep

In the name of All Things great and powerful...and in the name of the divine so-called African Ancestors..."Truth"..."Justice" and Spirituality is all that matters or ever has matterd to all "Hue-Mans" from the beginning of "Time" until the time of the "Great-Distroyer" showed up about 6,000 years ago and proceded to Distroy every thing that is Holy...and replaced it with what is the "Evil" we have today by the System of White Superimacy that has and is "Negatively" disrupting every thing.

There has all way been "One" Spirituality...not any such thing as "Faith in a Religion"...ever except among those who are "Westernized" and have lost their direction as "Africans". To speak of something one does not know is not "Wise" except to "Decive" on behalf of the "Deceiver". It is well known among the "Initiates" in so-called African culture or Traditional Spirituality...that every Tribe or Tribes who still have there "Minds" in tact...only live life in Spirituality and never any Man Made Religion that has only ever "Mis-Lead" its worshipers into "War and Distruction". To pretend to know more than one actualy does is a deception in it self...what is the real motives except one that is selfish and decetful? "If you are going to take it apon your self to try and teach a whole generation...then you damb well better be correct". The truth is all that matters today and not weak diplomacy in a attempt to be politicaly correct but at the same time decetful and mis-leading. The only ones who get offended by the truth are those who have something to "Hide". The persons who these remarks are directed can defend them self and are only amused at the defence of one who is a subject who is also un-learned. The person all so knows full well that what is said here is powerful and accurate and above all "True" and that is all that matters for the sake of those who read this and have a chance to not be confused. We are...and all ways have been at "War". The so-called Bubah was and is still mis-understood today and all ways...for he was an "African" from the same school of thought as all of the Initiates in (Kemet) Africa who gave the "World" its first set of rules for following and staying in tune with reality, right-knowledge and the Natural Order of Things that is called Spirituality...in the Spirituality we are born as Budah him self tought...there is no need for "Faith or Belief"...those are the things of Religion that are man made...you must force yourself to believe and have faith in a religion...weather it is true or not...but have faith and believe in it any way........People Know Thy Self*

Ase`

http://community-2.webtv.net/BARNUBIANEMPIRE/BLACKPEOPLEBLACK/page5.html

http://www.ipoaa.com/blacks_in_ancient_china.htm
http://www.svabhinava.org/AITvsOIT/Sergent-AfroDravidian.htm

http://www.theearthcenter.com

Note: Spirituality is what every Hue-Man and every other member of Creation is born with. Religion is a mis-nomer when it refers to Spirituality...Religion is ware one need 'Faith to Beleave in...be couse with out exception they are all Man Made and not from the Creator (G-d). The makers or fabricators of Religion will all ways seek to confuse by mixing False with the Truth...calling Religion Spirituality is Evil. That time has now come to a Close forever as the Truth is now Told.

abstract219 said:
i am glad that we greet this brotha with love and respect. I agree with Destee, that he shouldn't take advantage of rules written for Premium members.
AS a Buddhist, I have understood Datswami's posts. But as witnessed here, I never responded because some in Destee will take a open admission, and use it to q;uestion your "Blackness" or your lack of "knowing yourself". That I detest,

these individuals can make a simple civilized conversation into a test, or a place to play God or Guru over someone else's faith.

So as a Buddhist, Datswami....I welcome you in the spirit of compassion. I could debate the minute differences in our faiths, but what is more important to me is that we build peace in this current time. In the age of easyily made excuses for war...i offer you peace and contentment to you and yours, regardless of what others may say.

Personally, I find some of the posts more interesting than the overplayed "Afrocentric" arguments condeming "Abrahamic" faiths and promoting a "religion" that borrows from several different sources whil claiming it's "authenticity.

Please...give it a break.

Some people have learned from Hindus and Buddhists various forms of Yoga, Meditation and Chakra Healing, appropriated them then condemn the very same Hindus and Buddhists that their MASTERS studie and/or learned from themselves.

These forums are supposed to be about religion and SPIRITUALITY.

Everything this brother posts here is spirituality, mostly from a Universal perspective, not from a narrow Nationalistic perspective and I sometimes find myself coming here and just reading to take a break from the same old, same ol'.

As far as India and the caste system......that has nothing to do here.

Some people here belong to various "societies" or fraternal orders that have various degress of membership or levels of "initiates".

Erroneously we call ourselves conscious and credit this to "Aryans" yet the real source of these "castes" are in the very same "kemetic-Cush-ite-Ethiopians" who spread their empires into the Indus valley!

When will we wake up and realize THE WHOLE WORLD IS AF-RA-KA?!