Black Relationships : Dating More Than One Person

i think a 'trick' is a one timer and a whoremonger is somebody that does it a lot……i think

Maybe in modern times. I dont think they used trick in the bible though. I could be wrong

Actually Sister rapunzal, I wrote:

"Bees come to the honey" is a statement denouncing rudeness. If you notice "Bees come to the honey" is also the thesis that you made in addressing Black-King when you write:

I just said it in one sentence. I think we need to be less about accusations and more about understanding. Dividers feed on accusation, but cooperation builds on understanding. :)
Hey, I'm sorry that you feel like I was accusing you of something, I just wanted to let you see another side of a coin, how I perceived your answer to be. You say that is not the case, so be it. Discussion leads to understanding, just because I perceived your post in another manner does not mean that divisiveness is in the mix, or that it may lead to divisiveness. We are all adults, I said my piece, you said yours...the only way that leads to divisiveness is if I continue to badger you, or you can't take my thoughts on your words. People disagree and that's okay, it doesn't mean that anger or strife must be included in it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back