destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

With the DACA decision, my heart goes out.

I know those families are devastated, terrified, and hoping for a miracle.

Racism has not ceased for us, all the years we've been here.

For others to endure a semblance of what we have ... all I can think to say is ...

Welcome to America.

There is opportunity if you can navigate the racism, land mines, prisons, and graves.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

With the DACA decision, my heart goes out.

I know those families are devastated, terrified, and hoping for a miracle.

Racism has not ceased for us, all the years we've been here.

For others to endure a semblance of what we have ... all I can think to say is ...

Welcome to America.

There is opportunity if you can navigate the racism, land mines, prisons, and graves.

:heart:

Destee

Your kind words are always very appreciated and quite welcomed...

I loved President Obama's statement on Trump's repeal of DACA. Such a HUGE difference between him and Trump. I can't imagine what it must feel like for young undocumented "immigrants" and their families. And the way DT is doing this is gutless as well as heartless. All of a sudden adhering to America's laws is paramount for him...pfffft...right! The ONLY reason he may feel slightly torn by his decision is because it will impact labor pool he's known for exploiting. Can we roll the clock back before November 2016? What a nightmare.

I loved President Obama's statement on Trump's repeal of DACA. Such a HUGE difference between him and Trump. I can't imagine what it must feel like for young undocumented "immigrants" and their families. And the way DT is doing this is gutless as well as heartless. All of a sudden adhering to America's laws is paramount for him...pfffft...right! The ONLY reason he may feel slightly torn by his decision is because it will impact labor pool he's known for exploiting. Can we roll the clock back before November 2016? What a nightmare.
In the long run Pres. Trump went to the Dems to try and work something out for undocumented kids, now young adults. A bipartisan effort to work a legal path to keep them here to become citizens. So those kids, now adults screamed "liar" to Pelosi as she tried to tell them the positive outcome of that meeting with Trump. She left because they would not let her speak, and it all fell apart, even though it was all done for their benefit.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back